Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:47 am

Rushy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:04 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:15 pm
He doesn't want to give them the attention they so crave. He has literally nothing to gain from playing along.
If he endures like he always did, people will grow tired of muh Applebee's, muh magic hammer and muh events from 5+ years ago, and all your eRods and Lupas will fade even more into obscurity.
Yeah, I get that, but the amount of patience he has is incredible.
Like his content or not, from what I’ve been told Doge is actually a pretty decent guy IRL. All of the ctc failures seems like clique snobs who look down on anyone they deem beneath them, but somehow they’re the good people in their narrative.

I’ve said this before but the worst kind of bad people are the ones that have convinced themselves that they are good and their actions are just. A thug who admits to being a thug and hurting others is one thing, but some deluded slime ball who denies any wrongdoing and that they’re a force for good is far worse.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:40 am

They're a lot like Christian fundies in this way, which is pretty funny considering their mandated opinion on Christians.
Rushy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:04 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:15 pm
He doesn't want to give them the attention they so crave. He has literally nothing to gain from playing along.
If he endures like he always did, people will grow tired of muh Applebee's, muh magic hammer and muh events from 5+ years ago, and all your eRods and Lupas will fade even more into obscurity.
Yeah, I get that, but the amount of patience he has is incredible.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:29 pm

You're absolutely right about that Voice, it's a paradigm shift of bullshit. It's why our world is flawed and no single president will change the U.S. in 4-8 years, we're just fucked up as a species.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:49 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:47 am
Like his kahntent or not, from what I’ve been told Doge is actually a pretty decent guy IRL. All of the ctc failures seems like clique snobs who look down on anyone they deem beneath them, but somehow they’re the good people in their narrative.
Doge actually promotes charities, while all his detractors do is retweet trannies begging for hormone money.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:14 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:49 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:47 am
Like his kahntent or not, from what I’ve been told Doge is actually a pretty decent guy IRL. All of the ctc failures seems like clique snobs who look down on anyone they deem beneath them, but somehow they’re the good people in their narrative.
Doge actually promotes charities, while all his detractors do is retweet trannies begging for hormone money.
Yep, that’s a point I’ve been countless times. The only charity those freaks want is for their own wallets and their mentally maladjusted minions. Doge may have gone stagnant, but I still enjoy his old stuff okay looking back at it, and occasionally he cranks out a decent video.

I love that Lupa called Laura horrible. Laura may seem like a ditz, but I get a sweet vibe from her. I don’t think she enjoys being on camera that much, but it’s part of being in a relationship with Brad, even his friends did that. It just goes to show what a bitter cunt Lupa is and that she’s insanely jealous. Has anyone ever directly just said to her “Admit it, you wanted Brad’s dick?” I’m sure she’d just block you, but she pretty much cucked her fake man child boyfriend. I’d love to hear her try and justify that somehow.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:44 pm

He works a graveyard shift. But as what?

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:46 pm

He's not standing there all day dipshit.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:02 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:44 pm
He works a graveyard shift. But as what?
A headstone.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:11 pm

He's using his magic hammer to make sure the dead become more space efficient.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:26 pm

Clearly he's a super hero you guys, he's like the IN version of batman.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]