The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
PassTheRemote
Goon

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by PassTheRemote » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:51 am

How fucking self absorbed do you have to be to take a mass shooting in your country and make it about yourself, especially if you know no one who was killed or injured in that attack?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:54 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:22 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:04 am
mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:14 am
Imagine being so cucked that you need counseling because of a few mudslimes.
Do you think these guys actually care or are they just trying to outdo each others' virtue signalling?
I can't imagine why a non-New Zealander or a non-Muslim should care about this at all. People die every day. Muslims kill this many all the time.
Does this guy need counseling every time he watches the news?
He's a kiwi. Not gonna defend the other stupid shit he says like supporting #KillVic becuz "lots of anonymous accusations = true" but he DOES have a lot more reason to care than anyone else from CA.

As for the CA contributor = SJW, the only exceptions I can think of are Micah Curtis, Guru Larry, maybe Count Jackula, and oddly enough, Doge himself.

Fagula was on team #killvic so fuck him.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:11 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:04 am
Do you think these guys actually care or are they just trying to outdo each others' virtue signalling?
I can't imagine why a non-New Zealander or a non-Muslim should care about this at all. People die every day. Muslims kill this many all the time.
Does this guy need counseling every time he watches the news?
List of Killings in the Name of Islam: Last 30 Days

This is part of the list of killings in the name of Islam maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com. Most of these incidents are terror attacks. A handful are honor killings or Sharia executions.

During this time period, there were 100 Islamic attacks in 22 countries, in which 686 people were killed and 736 injured.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/atta ... ?Yr=Last30

How traumatized this Suede guy must be over these 636 killings during the last 30 days.. but I guess these don't count as perpetrators weren't white.

But we all should know these leftist cocksuckers don't really give a shit about the victims of NZ shooting, on the contrary, they are now secretly happy as clams how they can wallow in their virtue, blaming racifism etc. or, like in this case, even play the victims themselves.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:50 am

Imagine being such a self-absorbed scumbag that you make a mass shooting all about yourself. Imagine being that much of a huge faggot.

Yeah, I'd be feeling pretty shitty myself if I were that kind of person Suede. So I understand why you feel that way, you worthless uber cunt.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:22 am
As for the CA contributor = SJW, the only exceptions I can think of are Micah Curtis, Guru Larry, maybe Count Jackula, and oddly enough, Doge himself.
Wait, is Brad Jones an SJW now?

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:32 pm

>now
Also Gayru Larry is Anglo swine and is a SJW by default.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:51 pm

RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:38 am
Are you shitting me? You can't even blame an earthquake on Trump or "the Nazis". Or are they blaming earthquakes on climate change now?
My experience? It's the exact opposite. They can't, and it screws them up.

Most of the people I've met with, ahem, issues wind up proving to have some kind of anxiety. The counter is usually to become 'enlightened' and either turtle up or get a Napoleonic complex. Put differently, either hide from the world in hugboxes or always stay on the attack to try and force everyone to stay on the defensive. Both tend to work because, frankly, people are generally too polite or just don't have time for that shit and leave them be.

Then something happens and reality comes to say hi. It can be a nutjob with a gun that no one could have stopped, or an Earthquake just happening, or just some dude you've insulted every day for a year finally saying 'And we're done' and popping the guy. It shatters their world by proving just how little control they actually have and breaks them.

Suede's issue here is a weird bit of schadenfreude for me. His bit of reality wasn't the Earthquake, etc. It was the realization that he reacted reasonably and a niggling thought crept in and showed him that he wasn't better than other people. And it put him in therapy.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:03 pm

PassTheRemote wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:51 am
How fucking self absorbed do you have to be to take a mass shooting in your country and make it about yourself, especially if you know no one who was killed or injured in that attack?
It's even more funny when you realize he probably hated them coming into his country and shitting it up, but he's a lib cuck and bows to his new chads, just like Sweden.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 am
Kinda, yeah. He actually follows MovieBob on Twitter.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:01 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:46 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 am
Kinda, yeah. He actually follows MovieBob on Twitter.
Following that raging blob of autistic lard for any reason other than to mock him on foxdickfarms, DHI, EDF, or /cow/ should be an executionable offense.