Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:05 pm

>(((Critique))) straight white male
>White-knight obscure minorities
>Idiotically compares KKK to modern cuckservatives
>Dick-ride Spike Lee

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:08 pm

DON'T watch this movie goy. Don't think for yourselves. Hooded man bad!
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:21 pm
slantedpus wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:11 am
Was that ebonics nigga speak comming out of his mouth/fingers?
Someone who orgasms at the mere utterance of Shakespeare's name ought to show more eloquence on twitter.
Shakespeare sucks and only fags like his work. Hence Kyle Kalgreen.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:44 pm

Not giving Cuckgren clicks. That he gets as many as he does is already unbelievably depressing. Does he mention DW Griffith's other movies, Intolerance and Broken Blossoms, and how the movies portray a man with evolving views? Probably not because he's the hackiest of shitlib hacks. I'm sure most or all of what he says is recycled talking points that have been said a billion times before, that he might not even have watched the movie to come up with. "It's an important movie that everyone copies the film making techniques from, but muh racism!!!"

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:05 am

The Pattern:

once contributed to CA ~ becomes SJW ~ mental illnesses

Every damn one of them.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:14 am

Imagine being so cucked that you need counseling because of a few mudslimes.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:38 am

Fairy in the Suede wrote: I'm not doing well and I need to acknowledge that I'm not doing well. I was there for both the earthquake and the shooting & both times I felt like I had to be okay because I wasn't injured or knew anyone who died. This is dangerous thinking & I need to stop. I'm not doing well.
Are you shitting me? You can't even blame an earthquake on Trump or "the Nazis". Or are they blaming earthquakes on climate change now?
Being able to eventually recover from personal tragedy is 100% normal. Not having a mental breakdown over bad things happening in your general vicinity that didn't even directly impact you at all is also 100% normal.
If these things are actually wearing on you then do something useful like volunteer with a charity. Don't just Twitter post to get virtual cock tugs from the trannys.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:19 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:05 am
The Pattern:

once contributed to CA ~ becomes SJW ~ mental illnesses

Every damn one of them.
That is why I always laugh when people say all the contributers were normal people until they came across mean ol Doge and Channel Awesome.

It's the opposite. They were already mentally fucked up before joining CA.

Think of it like this. CA is the trash bag full of trash for weeks. The contributers were flies. They all get attracted to trash since it is in second nature to be for them.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:04 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:14 am
Do you think these guys actually care or are they just trying to outdo each others' virtue signalling?
I can't imagine why a non-New Zealander or a non-Muslim should care about this at all. People die every day. Muslims kill this many all the time.
Does this guy need counseling every time he watches the news?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:27 am

RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:38 am

Are you shitting me? You can't even blame an earthquake on Trump or "the Nazis". Or are they blaming earthquakes on climate change now?
Being able to eventually recover from personal tragedy is 100% normal. Not having a mental breakdown over bad things happening in your general vicinity that didn't even directly impact you at all is also 100% normal.
Survivor's guilt? It's not like his country got attacked. An earthquake that isnt anyone's fault (and he knows he lives in an earthquake zone) and a random shooting of a bunch of area in a religion that isnt his own. I know Vegas and Sandy Hook are ghost towns now because of what happened.

Dont like it there? Then move, dude. Like thousands of other people did after the FIRST earthquake. That was almost a decade ago.
What is he afraid of anyway? Doesnt he carry a katana?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:22 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:04 am
mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:14 am
Do you think these guys actually care or are they just trying to outdo each others' virtue signalling?
I can't imagine why a non-New Zealander or a non-Muslim should care about this at all. People die every day. Muslims kill this many all the time.
Does this guy need counseling every time he watches the news?
He's a kiwi. Not gonna defend the other stupid shit he says like supporting #KillVic becuz "lots of anonymous accusations = true" but he DOES have a lot more reason to care than anyone else from CA.

As for the CA contributor = SJW, the only exceptions I can think of are Micah Curtis, Guru Larry, maybe Count Jackula, and oddly enough, Doge himself.