The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MrPopperBanks

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by MrPopperBanks » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Give it a couple more days and we'll see the polar opposites come out of the woodwork crying that Stan Lee was a closet racist, homophobic bigot who slapped trans people in the face. All of this, of course, without a shred of evidence, but the typical blue hairs, soy boys, and cuckstodians will lap it up.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:13 pm

MrPopperBanks wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:54 pm
Give it a couple more days and we'll see the polar opposites come out of the woodwork crying that Stan Lee was a closet racist, homophobic bigot who slapped trans people in the face. All of this, of course, without a shred of evidence, but the typical blue hairs, soy boys, and cuckstodians will lap it up.
I've heard some of the blue checkmarks are already doing that. Mostly about his "problematic" legacy because he got #meagain'd and accusing him of being racist and sexist because he didn't want all his characters turned into black transwomen. The Soy Wars have begun. I wonder if a few SIMPS will get redpilled as a result.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Or they'll just doublethink it away, as usual.
Poonoo wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:16 am
The guy was 95 years old. I had great grandparents who died in their 90s (one lived to 100) and I didn't cry because they lived such long lives it's hard to be extremely sad like that. You didn't even know this guy, fucking millenial shitheads spend so much time worshipping media properties that they care about them more than their families.
Yeah, that's definitely an age range where you shouldn't be surprised by something like this happening. It's not really a question of "if" or "when" anymore, but one of "how" (with "died peacefully in his sleep" probably being the gold standard.).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Erod was useful in CA, only as a benchmark or the absolute bottom-tier cutoff for a reviewer.
In other words, if you couldn't even get as many views or meager notoriety as him, forget about even being an Intent Nobody. Save yourself the time and embarrassment. You're basically at the same level as that grandpa who figures they'll try to upload videos to give that 'Youtube' thing a try. And they have the common sense to forget about it after a while.

As for what he married, I can understand your opinion based on pictures like this
especially when paired with the boyish outfit, long forehead and ever-present creepy eyes.

However, she has a blogspot she constantly tells people to go to on her twitter, and I fully expected to ready the tranny story front and center.

But nope...no such luck. She has the 'horror' story of the call center job she worked at driving her to suicide because of multiple abusers, lots of stress, and having epilepsy. All told in glorious long-format, CelebrateMe style.
Last edited by Tony Schiavone on Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Poonoo wrote:
You didn't even know this guy, fucking millenial shitheads spend so much time worshipping media properties that they care about them more than their families.
Honestly, I don't agree with 'You didn't know [famous person] therefore you have no right to be sad'. I can understand being sad if you've engaged with the person's work and it's meant a lot to you.

The problem is that most of these fuckers, this one included, have probably never read a single comic written by Stan Lee. Most of these fuckers know him primarily as funny Marvel movie cameo man.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Correrction, they know Stan Lee as that guy they must worship to have geek cred.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Brian Tetirick, Frank Triolo, Tobias Toepfer, & Michael McCord need to get a life and start positively contributing to society.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:06 am

That picture of his wife in 2000 looks like David Spade
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:45 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:36 pm
Poonoo wrote:
You didn't even know this guy, fucking millenial shitheads spend so much time worshipping media properties that they care about them more than their families.
Honestly, I don't agree with 'You didn't know [famous person] therefore you have no right to be sad'. I can understand being sad if you've engaged with the person's work and it's meant a lot to you.
Though there is a difference between being a little sad about it like Razorfist's good video about him and crying like Le funny fat meme man is your friend when he sees Dodger having fun with her husband.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:09 am

Osterzone wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:52 am
Don't be sad, Dodd. Stan's with your leg now.
Oooooh no no no no no no no....
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:03 pm
As for what he married, I can understand your opinion based on pictures like this
especially when paired with the boyish outfit, long forehead and ever-present creepy eyes.
Look at the top of his head!
CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:06 am
That picture of his wife in 2000 looks like David Spade
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HA HA HA HAAAAA!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!