Re: Where are they now? TGWTG Edition

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:34 pm

What about Hannah Minx
Is Spoony dead yet?

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Anyone know what happened to Rinry? She and JewWario were the only CA game reviewers that I liked.
I know she got knocked up and then her videos slowed to a crawl and then nothing.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:41 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:34 pm
What about Hannah Minx
Married.
http://gazettereview.com/2016/07/happen ... s-updates/

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:14 pm

Chippah wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:41 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:34 pm
What about Hannah Minx
Married.
http://gazettereview.com/2016/07/happen ... s-updates/
Those comments...
To dispel a few rumors:

1. She is not married, never was, and the name osterhagen means "other half" in german, and was a troll
Osterhagen? "Other half" in German? What? That'd be "andere Hälfte" or in the context of a partner being one's better half it'd be "bessere Hälfte". Osterhagen might be some Scandi word, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:23 pm

Osterhagen is fake news.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:23 pm
Osterhagen is fake news.
Controlled opposition at best. I hope he's happy about having married the most disappointing set of tits on the market. Her pushup bra did such heavy lifting it must be made out of compacted neutron stars or something.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:51 pm

Joe Roscoe wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:35 am
Now here's my question, whatever happened to Aussie Guy? He is the one guy Channel Awesome has never acknowledged or ever mentioned ever again and also the first guy they fired from Channel Awesome, right after the 1st anniversary came out, and not to mention whatever happened, they refuse to mention him or even acknowledge he exists, even the TGWTG Wikia refuses to mention him and for comparison, they have a page for Lupa, Phelous, and LordKat on that site despite those 3 leaving Channel Awesome on very bad terms, even Amazing Atheist is listed on there as well
I think the reason for him getting that treatment on the wiki is that he was exiled very early in the site's run and early on in the wiki's existence. After it became more established, that kind of thing was harder to do.

Was LordKat leaving on bad terms known at the time of him leaving? I don't remember any drama at the time he left, though I'll admit I wasn't paying much attention to that sort of thing at the time. I was still under the impression that it wasn't until a while after he left that he really started publicly taking aim at Channel Awesome.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:05 am

He wanted to rape Nchick. But to be honest Nella is still on my bucketlist.
Just push away those bottomcheeks and go. Let her be the evilnella character whatever.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:02 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:51 pm
Was LordKat leaving on bad terms known at the time of him leaving? I don't remember any drama at the time he left, though I'll admit I wasn't paying much attention to that sort of thing at the time. I was still under the impression that it wasn't until a while after he left that he really started publicly taking aim at Channel Awesome.
Oh yeah, and the loudmouth made sure it was well known how badly he was treated by fellow nobodies and how he deserves much better, that's why he has decided to build a successful bussiness, not like TGWTG, to show them all!

Also threw massive bitchfit at some of the TGWTG assholes for calling him a rapist - namely the ugly dyke Damanda Haggis and Nchick. There was no proof, but as you know, with cunts and feminists, every man is guilty. Even if Lordfat is barely a man...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:42 pm
Rizzo or whatever the name of the Straya guy was made to shut up via some contract when they kicked him and declared Supressive Person by Scientology Channel Awesome. He doesn't do internet shit anymore and we've decided years ago that he wouldn't have anything to say about the TGWTG times that we don't already know.
Yeah, that was bullshit, he never was asked to sign anything, he only said that to weasel out of his unprovable accusations.

Rizzo's claims always need to be taken with a pinch of salt.