Where are they now? TGWTG Edition

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Where are they now? TGWTG Edition

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed May 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 4:48 pm
Holly told me that on LordKat's stream, so that's straight from her. I simply asked her what happened to Mike Ellis, and she spilled that info in the chat.
According to her everyone wanted a crack at her cottage cheese ass.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 03, 2017 2:21 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 12:20 pm
It's funny how LordKat goes out of his way to spread this rumours about CA people, but when they did it to him, it was absolutely wrong, how dare Diamanda Fagan accuse him of rape!
Absolutely, besides being a coward and a ragebaby, he's a massive hypocrite as well. Sometimes it amazes me how much a person can change for worse, if you give them time and association with the correctly retarded crowd (TGWTG).

@RAPEMAN I'm assuming Holly is at least half as sexy as Lupa in that case, basically a goddess.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri May 05, 2017 7:38 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 10:27 am
It's similar to praising Iron Liz for mocking Cockslut - you were fucking him before, by mocking him you're making yourself look dumber as well, because he wasn't below your standards. It's not like most of these people change that much over time. Some do, but I would argue that others just weren't honest with themselves about being complete cunts.
I don't think she counts, Liz always kept it vague who she was talking about when she mentioned her 'pray the gay away' ex. It could even be another guy for all we know, not like there's a shortage of them. The only thing she ever said was that he knew.

Though I could be wrong and forgetting an incident where she tore him to shreds. If so, link please.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri May 05, 2017 2:17 pm

You're giving a lot of credit to Liz considering they broke up like a year after that coming out video on LordKat's stream. It's very unlikely that she found another closeted boyfriend in that downtime.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun May 07, 2017 8:03 am

Osterzone wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 2:17 pm
You're giving a lot of credit to Liz considering they broke up like a year after that coming out video on LordKat's stream. It's very unlikely that she found another closeted boyfriend in that downtime.
The video came out in December 2014 and they broke up about late 2011 (I remember it was shortly after Spoony's meltdown over Twilight). So three years is plenty of time.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 08, 2017 1:59 am

Plenty of time to find a pray-the-gay-away boyfriend? Get serious, how likely is it that he wasn't talking about Linky?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 08, 2017 3:57 pm

Maybe she has a fetish for christfags?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 09, 2017 12:49 pm

Isn't "turning the straight guy gay" a fag fetish anyway?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue May 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 12:49 pm
Don't you know? All straight bois are just deluded, they're secretly all gay, and all it takes is a dedicated fag to show them the truth.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 09, 2017 1:47 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 12:49 pm
Yep, Milo has flat out said he is into that. I think a lot of them love that idea since I think quite a few want to be with a straight man, or at least someone who isn't a queen or feminine. They are attracted to MEN after all, not women, so any feminine traits probably turn them off.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.