Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by Rushy » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:10 pm

Only DHI could have an active thread about Lordkat with a lively discussion on the merits of tofu.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:46 am

It's more interesting than talking about the man's personality and his cooking abilities I guess :lol: Poor Jason, and to think that I used to like his stuff long time ago.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:40 am

A triggered paki found and was triggered by his podcast/show and her twitter cucks reported him, it's a real shit show and the riggered Paki lolcow is a very well know lolcow with a 123 page thread on KF called Sam Ambreen and she makes LordFat look like a model of sanity in comparison

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:13 am

Tobe fair, Lord Kat's culinary endeavors can be pretty triggering if you like good food.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:20 am

While I'm struggling to understand why would some insane cow randomly found Lordfat's shitty podcast, but I can totally understand getting triggered by seeing him trying to cook something - I was too.

But what exactly happened? Some mentally ill tranny send his twitter brigade to mass report Lordfat's channel, which focuses on being as boring as possible on podcast and showing people how not to cook?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:27 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:20 am
But what exactly happened? Some mentally ill tranny send his twitter brigade to mass report Lordfat's channel, which focuses on being as boring as possible on podcast and showing people how not to cook?
I don't get what their goal was, the only entertainment you can get out of Lordkat is in the CA Supercuts people have done on other channels, you're just doing youtube a favour and clearing up server space.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:22 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:13 am
Tobe fair, Lord Kat's culinary endeavors can be pretty triggering if you like good food.
>paki
Well, that can't be the reason then. Maybe he was talking badly about public defecation.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:43 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:27 am
I don't get what their goal was, the only entertainment you can get out of Lordkat is in the CA Supercuts people have done on other channels, you're just doing youtube a favour and clearing up server space.
Probably just wanted a quick feeling of power.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:39 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
While I'm struggling to understand why would some insane cow randomly found Lordfat's shitty podcast, but I can totally understand getting triggered by seeing him trying to cook something - I was too.

A paki who's a tranny (she's an utter shut-in so that require going out) who's a muslim apostate that is utterly Anti Uk (not for the good reason, she think it's a nazi wet dream of a place and keeps saying PAKISTAN is utterly better it) who keeps hiding in her house (expect when she's suddenly does go out) because she thinks the UK is full of nazis stalking her and she keeps screeching KF is full of Nazi incels basement dweller tranny-killers rapist pedos (she's also a stereotypical far-left crazy cunt and a pedo by her own declarations (she admitted to fantasizing about twirling one of her at most 10 nephew among other things)). She found episodes of his talkshow/podcast (not the videos about cooking) and was triggered by what she heard, Lordkat tried to invite her on the podcast and she blocked him. Then the furry and the other whiteknights arrived and delared they reported him

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:39 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:

A paki who's a tranny (she's an utter shut-in so that require going out) who's a muslim apostate that is utterly Anti Uk (not for the good reason, she think it's a nazi wet dream of a place and keeps saying PAKISTAN is utterly better it) who keeps hiding in her house (expect when she's suddenly does go out) because she thinks the UK is full of nazis stalking her and she keeps screeching KF is full of Nazi incels basement dweller tranny-killers rapist pedos (she's also a stereotypical far-left crazy cunt and a pedo by her own declarations (she admitted to fantasizing about twirling one of her at most 10 nephew among other things)). She found episodes of his talkshow/podcast (not the videos about cooking) and was triggered by what she heard, Lordkat tried to invite her on the podcast and she blocked him. Then the furry and the other whiteknights arrived and delared they reported him
Wait she's not a tranny