Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:23 pm

He hasn't been relevant in years, but let's remember all the fun things and drama LordFat has caused in the past - mainly the fact that he is batshit insane and one of the most despicable assholes ever. I think he is one of the contenders to rival our lord Spoony in that case, because he has turned pretty much every human being that he has ever interacted against him. No matter what he could've said about other nobodies that was true is rendered irellevant because nobody likes the piece of shit, simply because of how he treats everyone else.

I got bored and clearly slightly insane, because I've randomly started listening to one of his latest podcasts. Turns out, he now hates his mom and sister as well (first 5 minutes): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIrEBu_sHI0

Say what you want about Blob or Spooner, I still think LordFat is on whole another level. The way he talks and behaves (and has been for years) just has that special whim of madness and utter disgust from any sane person. I still remember him being denied his big interview at E3, because of Spoony apparently - nobody else really suffered from being associated with him, and I don't really believe anything Lordfat said - while there might be some truth about it, I wouldn't doubt for a second that he behaved like a total retard and it was his fault in the end.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lordkat - the most bitter insane fucker there ever was

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:15 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:23 pm
I still remember him being denied his big interview at E3, because of Spoony apparently - nobody else really suffered from being associated with him, and I don't really believe anything Lordfat said - while there might be some truth about it, I wouldn't doubt for a second that he behaved like a total retard and it was his fault in the end.
Flabergasted Fonseca was the guy right at Spoony's side during his infamous spergout, and he apparently wasn't affected by it. It's almost like LordKatt was full of shit or something.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:20 am

Because Joe went the pewdiepie route.

He's a god for telling Spoony to put his brother's gun in his mouth and pull the trigger and anyone who says he isn't is a closet Jackson.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:51 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:20 am

He's a god for telling Spoony to put his brother's gun in his mouth and pull the trigger and anyone who says he isn't is a closet Jackson.
Baed Miles' bullets are only for the spics.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:05 am

LardKat is just blaming another cunt for all the failure he had himself because he's a cunt. Because he's a cunt.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:06 am

Enh, he's at least a bit of a news source about what some of the weirder nobodies (like John Flynt) are doing and it's usually fun to hear someone go off about someone like Moviebob. That's really the main reason to bother listening to him, really. He can be entertaining when he's doing stuff like that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:21 am

I don't care about Literally Who and his dank TGWTG insider shit-spilling has already been completed. He could've been a poster here but instead he thought to himself he likes constant ass-kissing from his bottom-buddies and not dealing with the banter a whole lot better.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:37 am

I stopped listing to him after he ran out of TGwtG stories. Does anyone know what happened to him and Nash?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:43 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:51 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:20 am

Baed Miles' bullets are only for the spics.
I'd say from his "output" he's a spic on the inside.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:54 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:21 am
I don't care about Literally Who and his dank TGWTG insider shit-spilling has already been completed. He could've been a poster here but instead he thought to himself he likes constant ass-kissing from his bottom-buddies and not dealing with the banter a whole lot better.
Normally I wouldn't care about Wu either, but he/she/it running for congress has led to a lot of just plain laugh out loud moments.