Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:34 pm

tatsuya2112 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:28 pm
Sigh, you know, i came into this with a open mind, but now, i honestly have trouble listening to jason at this point with his entirely selfish, borderline sociopathic mindset, and i've watched him since he started on channel awesome with until we win.
That's Lordfat to you. I used to like a lot of crap he did back in the day (wasn't great, but I just like people talking about playing games, and he wasn't trying to just copy the spergy crap Douche Walker has been doing whole time), but that's about 10 years ago at this point. When he wasn't going crazy about the "injustice" other people caused him, when he wasn't having mental breakdowns and hasn't turned into utterly despicable parody of a human being.

There is no need to ever approach him with open mind, because he's lost his a long time ago. And there is no need to pity him - he did this all to himself.
tatsuya2112 wrote:
jason, but i will not be here if you ever hit it big, good luck to you, may you succeed in your future plans
What kind of cuckery is this? Fuck him, and fuck you for being so naive.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:01 pm

tatsuya2112 wrote:
As of now i have to unsub, while i'd rather not, this is becoming far too selfish and self-centered for me, i wish you the best of luck in future endeavors jason, but i will not be here if you ever hit it big, good luck to you, may you succeed in your future plans.
>being subbed to LordKat in the first place

Better late than never, I guess.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:44 pm

Lordfat is some sick fuck's DSP :lol: what did he do to you to have you hate him so much?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Absolutely nothing. I don't hate him, he's not fucking Booger. Hell, I've hated TotalBitchfit much more - honestly, there isn't really reason to hate Lordfat to begin with - he's fun to poke at because I used to watch him a lot, so I know a lot about him, and he's such an easy target, I can always talk shit about him. They just don't make losers like him anymore...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:51 am

tatsuya2112 wrote:
If i'm understanding you right jason, your essentially saying that "as long as it doesn't effect me, why should i care", even if the person is being framed?
That's your argument?
The irony is that it does affect him, and it did affect him in the past.

Yes Lordobesity, invite Ratzgurl on your podcast so she can spew more bullshit and you can lose the few turboautists who still follow you.
She's your based ally, unlike those pesky SJWs like Doge, Penis Envy Ellis and TrapOtaku.

The guy is genuinely stupid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:39 am

He didn't even get so much as a sorry for being accused of fingering an unconscious chick. CTC dropped their sperg doc years later and were still fine with people assuming he was the mystery rapist. In fact, they were mad as hell about Mike Michaud revealing enough to expose the actual rapist.
But I'm sure it was Spoony shouting "Betrayal!" that was worth going on rage rants for hours instead. :roll:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:58 am

What's a rape accusation compared to an INTERVIEW WITH NOTCH?!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:39 am
He didn't even get so much as a sorry for being accused of fingering an unconscious chick. CTC dropped their sperg doc years later and were still fine with people assuming he was the mystery rapist. In fact, they were mad as hell about Mike Michaud revealing enough to expose the actual rapist.
This is why Lordkat is such a worthless cuck and had no right to give Nash or Spoony shit for being a spineless pussy. These sacks of shit know he got blamed for what Justin did and give no fucks, and all they did was repeat shit that HE leaked back in 2010/2011 and called him a troll for.

You'd think Lordkat would go off at CTC for being hypocrites about this, but he was no better than any of those sacks of shit. He was always just as hypersensitive as they were when it came to criticism which is why he will never come here, even Guru Larry, an Anglo no less, has more balls than him. It's why his podcasts are just him with a few bootlickers who worship the ground he walks on because he can't stand being around anyone who might not agree with him.

When he posted on DHI in late 2010 Assiman told him his editing was lazy and he rambled about production value not being the be all and end all of quality and got salty. But what Assiman meant was that Lordkat didn't edit shit like he used to with his video guides, by the end he just slapped random footage up and read a Gamefaqs guide rather than show you what to do like he used to.

And after that the lazy fuck became a streamer. And his streams were dogshit, it was just him playing TF2 all day talking to Rollo T (the guy who hosted the TGWTG podcast) while people waited for TGWTG people to come on. Look at some of the CA people now, Sean Fausz, Marzgurl and Spoony (once a year) are doing the same lazy streaming shit he was doing because they hate work.

Fuck him for being such an obtuse cunt with this KickVic shit, it proves that all he has ever given a shit about was himself. After going through what he went through at Magfest 2013 he should be standing against false rape claims but he is too much of a self absorbed pig of a man.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:37 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:39 am
But I'm sure it was Spoony shouting "Betrayal!" that was worth going on rage rants for hours instead. :roll:
Fun Fact: The girl lordkat fingered was the exact same one JewWario raped. (not joking)

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:11 pm

It's sad because I genuinely liked uww. It wasn't good by any means and on the same tier of shit as the completionist but it was something to zone out to. He probably could of been fairly popular on twitch if he wasn't a giant sperg and didn't chase everyone away.

In the end he's a bitter cunt and despises what he does for a living, no one gave a fuck about his shitty cooking show and no one listens to his awful podcast where 3 other spergs just agree with him for 2 hours because Jason is a sensitive prick.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]