Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:44 pm
That one isn't very important. I think most have heard his Spoony rant at some point and I don't know anyone that would doubt LardFat said it.
There are new people to the TGWTG drama that never heard it and some of them are doubting.
Also, I've heard that Lupa was with LordKat when he said it and that she was laughing and generally cheering him on. That's the part I'd be more interested in.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:00 pm
Maybe we can get another hero without a cape to find it like the one that posted the lindsay tweet about iron liz
I'm the one who found the Lindsay tweet. If you tell me what I'm supposed to be looking for I'll see what I can do

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:50 pm

Here is his giant angry rant, sift through and see if he ever tells Spoopy to kill himself, have fun :lol:

Actually don't do it, this incessant whining is really painful to listen to, no matter how right he may be about a lot of things concerning Spoofy.
It's a trap!

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:09 pm

No, it's not this one. Kill yourself rant happened few weeks earlier. Here he just says he despises him and muh notch interview.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:17 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:50 pm
Actually don't do it, this incessant whining is really painful to listen to, no matter how right he may be about a lot of things concerning Spoofy.
>muh Notch interview would have changed muh life
>I'm a self made professional
>I'm expanding muh bizness
>You are a loser. A LO-SER.

This is unironically the only entertaining thing that came out of CA.
Because he is completely right about Spoony, but at the same time completely oblivious to the fact that everyone but Doge on that site, including himself, was a Spoony with shittier views.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:57 pm

Yeah, LordFat expanded his "business" into oblivion.

He had everything to ride the coattails of earlier streaming (since the business was still figuring itself out, a fertile ground for gritting), except for one thing: a minimum of charisma. He'll, even DSP managed to do it despite his many flaws. LordFat couldn't even achieve that.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:31 pm

Reminder that he was at one point big on justin.tv, the site that would later become Twitch. He had a massive head start and completely pissed it away.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:35 pm
I'm the one who found the Lindsay tweet. If you tell me what I'm supposed to be looking for I'll see what I can do
It was a stream where LordKat says something along the lines of, "I'm going to tell you what to do, Spoony. I want to to go find your brother's gun, and kill yourself." I tried to find it myself and I was told it was on a stream with Allison as a guest. But I'm not 100% sure that's correct.
Guestfag wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:09 pm
No, it's not this one. Kill yourself rant happened few weeks earlier. Here he just says he despises him and muh notch interview.
Right. Everybody just listens to this one and says, "Nuh uh! I listened and he never told Spoony to kill himself!"
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:03 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:41 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:35 pm
It was a stream where LordKat says something along the lines of, "I'm going to tell you what to do, Spoony. I want to to go find your brother's gun, and kill yourself." I tried to find it myself and I was told it was on a stream with Allison as a guest. But I'm not 100% sure that's correct.
Guestfag wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:09 pm
Right. Everybody just listens to this one and says, "Nuh uh! I listened and he never told Spoony to kill himself!"
Is this the stream you're talking about https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 24DA6872A3
Otherwise it might be on his twitch channel, which apparently Lordkat used a couple of days ago. https://www.twitch.tv/lordkat/videos?filter=all

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:03 pm
Is this the stream you're talking about https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 24DA6872A3
Huh. It might be in there. I'm skimming it and they are indeed whining about Spoony. Not sure if I have the stomach to go through all that.
お前はもう死んでいる。