>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:33 am
They embrace him exactly because he's a shitter like them.
Who's delusional now? They probably see him as a hero who stoop up against the evil CA. You're describing it from an outsider's point of view, and you think they have any level of self-reflection? Maybe some have, but the vast majority of autistic fuckers that roam farms is the prime reason why that place is forever tainted.

If you can't be bothered to remember Lordfat being absolute cunt and dipshit only few years ago, what chance have these poor souls at foxdickfarms remembering anything but few basic things that make him look like a good guy?

This thread will quickly fade away into obscurity again, just like his existence, but in the meantime, let us savor the flavors and aroma of the forgotten age of Lordfat. I'll rather talk about him than something like Manfamous.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:42 pm

At least he never dumped bacon grease in the toilet during his cooking show.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:10 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:36 am
If you can't be bothered to remember Lordfat being absolute cunt and dipshit only few years ago, what chance have these poor souls at foxdickfarms remembering anything but few basic things that make him look like a good guy?
I do remember, it's just that he's mostly not worth remembering at all. However, I don't remember anything at all that would make him look like a good guy. He's always been a dickhead at best and a delusional loser with his >muh Notch inverview shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:27 pm

I think even here some people used to make an argument that Lordfat is all right, because he puts money where his mouth is - I've heard that saying in connection with him a lot. Therefore he was ok as long as he was chimping out at TGWTG and Spoopy.

The fucker is one of the best examples of complete fuckups that had the potential to have something going for them and pissing it all away because of being absolutely despicable in the end and alienating everybody but the biggest autists - I'll certainly remember him for that. Unlike Trucker lady who only became noteworthy because of Big Dick Vic fiasco, Lordfat has a history of noteworthy things even I don't remember anymore, so I don't mind doing little remembering from time to time if there is an opportunity.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:48 pm

Did he really have potential?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:04 pm

I watched that recent stream he did and he was being deliberately obtuse. He just assumes Vic could fully fund his lawsuit against Funimation, Rial, and others and people donating to his legal fund are getting nothing in return. He ended it with saying he's going to try and get Marzgurl on a future stream but I think it's too late for that. People have already been served and she's been mentioned in the lawsuit. Her saying something on a recorded stream could just be ammunition for Beard to use against her.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:13 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:48 pm
Did he really have potential?
He did have pretty good viewer numbers on Justin.tv for the times. If that was any real potential or if he could have sustained those numbers is questionable, though. It's the closest to success he ever had.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:28 pm

He was rather big for the time when streaming was just starting to become really popular - mind you, he was at the right place in the right time, and while other TGWTG nobodies might've streamed as well, I don't think anybody did it regularly just like he did - it's just that he never did anything to get new viewers on board (which is why his claims about "networking and building muh brand" were so hillarious) and really did his best to continuously alienate anybody who used to watch him.

I don't know if he ever had thousands watching him regularly, but at certain point (which didn't last long) a lot of other bigger TGWTG autists would indeed regularly visit his streams, which was driving a big audience towards him. An audience that he was unable to take any advantage of, and I guess it's for the better.
Osterzone wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:04 pm
I watched that recent stream
A mistake.
Osterzone wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:04 pm
He ended it with saying he's going to try and get Marzgurl on a future stream
Fuck that retard. So either he still thinks she's a normal human being, or he's retarded enough to think that she would care about his shitty "podcast" that gets worse views than Trucker lady's food reviews.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tatsuya2112

Post by tatsuya2112 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:28 pm

Sigh, you know, i came into this with a open mind, but now, i honestly have trouble listening to jason at this point with his entirely selfish, borderline sociopathic mindset, and i've watched him since he started on channel awesome with until we win.

If i'm understanding you right jason, your essentially saying that "as long as it doesn't effect me, why should i care", even if the person is being framed?
That's your argument?

So if say, a communist revolt happened and they started butchering all non-conformers such as constiutionalists, christians etc you wouldn't care because you can toe the line?

Jason, i don't hate you, if anything i'm starting to feel sorry for you that you care so little about anyone but yourself but, that's your choice, i hope you find something to believe in, something worth fighting for but i honestly don't see that happening at this point.

I do not really care about anime dubbing (i watch subs anyway) nor did i even know what vic's name was until recently, but if someone is being framed for a crime they didn't commit, i will stand with the innocent, no matter my personal cost.

As of now i have to unsub, while i'd rather not, this is becoming far too selfish and self-centered for me, i wish you the best of luck in future endeavors jason, but i will not be here if you ever hit it big, good luck to you, may you succeed in your future plans.