Lordkat - self made man-woman and all around insane fucker

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
oldbones

Re: Lordkat - self made man and all around insane fucker

Post by oldbones » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:30 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:11 pm
It's sad because I genuinely liked uww. It wasn't good by any means and on the same tier of shit as the completionist but it was something to zone out to. He probably could of been fairly popular on twitch if he wasn't a giant sperg and didn't chase everyone away.

In the end he's a bitter cunt and despises what he does for a living, no one gave a fuck about his shitty cooking show and no one listens to his awful podcast where 3 other spergs just agree with him for 2 hours because Jason is a sensitive prick.
People only knew him because of UWW being on CA. It was shit from the beginning. I used to watch it. You could boil down every episode to "This part is hard. You are going to die. Don't die here and you will win." I did like it at first until I saw that every episode was going to be exactly the same level of depth. Despite that I agree he could have been popular if he wasn't a nutbag. We know the shittiest of these nobodies usually gain fans on youtube and twitch.

ban

Post by ban » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:42 pm

So we should attribute LordFat as the target audience of the FagSouls marketing campaign on (((Steam))) in the western territories, just because Namco Bandai's PR guys in the west are cucks who look at livestreams and thought Fatson was their target audience of loser cucks that can't beat Battletoads without emulators? :lol:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:48 pm
Did he really have potential?
Of course he had it's just that Angry Beergut and Whispoony stole his thunder at E3 and by the time he stopped fingering Bulma he only raged enough to go into Super Sperge 2. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Carn

Post by Carn » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:34 am

I still say this fat fuck is an absolute legend for delivering that hilarious rant about Spoony and TGWTG. Its the most disgustingly bitter rant I've ever heard and it never fails to make me laugh.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:38 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:40 pm

Anyone able to find the video where Lordkat tells Spoony to kill himself with a timestamp? I'm trying to prove to some people that Lordfat is insane?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:09 pm

I would say that’s like proving the earth is round, but we already know how that’s been ruined...
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:14 pm

I've looked for that "kill yourself with Miles' service gun" line, too. Maybe it's a Mandela effect?

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:43 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:14 pm
I've looked for that "kill yourself with Miles' service gun" line, too. Maybe it's a Mandela effect?
It exists, but no-one is gonna dig through 100+ hours of LK's voice looking for that one line.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:40 pm
I'm trying to prove to some people that Lordfat is insane?
If they need convincing, I would say they are a lost cause.

As for the video, it doesn't exist as far as I can tell, because he said it on stream, deleted the VOD next day, and nobody saved it. It was either before twitch introduced clips, or it got lost in time. The only one video I can remember surviving was the "Lordkat is mad as Spoony", but that's not the one you're looking for.

You can look up many of his tantrums, if they're still online that is, because a lot of his stuff got deleted over the course of time, as it's typical with nobodies that start shit with everyone, especially their fanbase and he, like any lazy fat man does, relied on his audience to preserve his stuff most of the time.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:47 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:14 pm
No, it happened. I heard it. I think LordKat later regretted it and cut that part out of his video.
お前はもう死んでいる。