Daddyofive

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Joe Roscoe

Daddyofive

Post by Joe Roscoe » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:42 pm

So this has been gaining attention but Daddyofive is a shitty prank with father and his wife and kids, however it has been gaining a lot more notoriety lately due to the fact Philip DeFranco had brought attention to the video but basically the channel consists of the parents pranking the kids except, as you can see, goes way too far even moments where the kids are not emotionally but physically abused

Later, after a fake apology, they appear on Keemstar, who actually claims its not abuse and tries to attack Philip here and we can go on another topic regarding Keemstar, interviews the couple to defend themselves but Philip also points another they video as well another apology video blaming Philip for bringing attention to them

However more of this is making news for them, so at least they finally got the publicity they wanted

http://nypost.com/2017/04/17/diabolical ... e-son-cry/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/3 ... use-claims
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Cody.html

But now, as pointed in that 2nd video by Philip I posted here, the person claiming to be the sister of the real mom of the 2 children, Cody (the boy getting a lot of abuse) and Emma, the girl, is trying to convince child protective services, who are investigating this, to bring the kids back home to their mother away from their father

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/531/011/ ... cody-home/

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Daddyofive

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:31 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:12 am

Kids look like nerds.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:18 am

Bully nerds.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:35 am

Are you alright?
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

asdf

Post by asdf » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:21 pm

I mean, I think what the parents are doing is pretty bad and all, but I think the fact that Philip DeFranco has made, like, 3 videos on this subject where he basically intersperses videos of the children crying in between what he's saying is manipulative and gross.

We get it. Abuse is bad. Stop making a point and then showing a little boy crying on top of it.

Oh and also Booger had stuff to say about it, but it's not worth linking.

I don't know the full story so I won't say that CPS should take those kids away, but I've seen families like this IRL. They didn't have the luxury of making money off of it on YouTube, but they would go too far during jokes and crap. Funniest part is that they're the closest families I know, compared to the, "normal," ones I know that only see each other once in a long while.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:45 pm

Hearing that DeFranco and Boogie are involved makes me think this shit is some fad being exploited for clickbait, like Boogie will make a shitty video saying abuse is bad mmmkay, and DeFranco makes a shitty clickbait video saying abuse is bad mmmkay, and everyone gets to agree and wank themselves off in the comments about how smart they are to all agree that abuse is bad (mmmkay.)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:37 am

Did you know? Doing bad things is baaad.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:57 pm

People putting their kids into videos in hopes THEY become yt stars.

That's it, no need to read the rest of the story, that's the mark of piece of shit people right there. You don't think that parents who sign their toddlers to pageants are good parents, you don't think that parents who blog about their children being "trans" are good parents and this is no different.

Shitty people are shitty people in all circumstances.

asdf

Post by asdf » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:15 pm

wildmage wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:57 pm
People putting their kids into videos in hopes THEY become yt stars.
Apparently it was the, "kids idea," and the kids, "say if they think it should even go up or not."

Hence why I'm not so quick to say, "these people are terrible." We're living in a time where what they're saying is actually plausible and people need to stop looking at a crying kid and thinking, "take their children away and believe every negative thing you hear about them because it most definitely is 100% true with no exceptions I couldn't possibly be wrong because I have children and/or nieces and nephews and I know things about kids mmkay."

You compare that to pageant moms who sign their kids up for it without their consent and then convince them that they enjoy it and it's not exactly the same thing.

I draw the line at making videos that are, essentially, vlogs about their kids talking about why they aren't taking their kid to Disney Land, however, because that crap shouldn't be put out there. Nobody cares why you chose not to take your child to Disney Land. Only bleeding heart idiots are going to shame you for disciplining your children... until you tell everyone the reason for it is because your kid smeared crap all over the walls-- BUT WAIT, he didn't actually do that, we just implied that. What actually happened is the toilet overflowed and we just blamed it on him. Then people have a right to criticize you for disciplining your child in the manner you chose.