Internet Nobody Dead Pool

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Which internet nobody will end up dying first?

Spoony
37%
Moviebob
6%
Boogie2988
39%
Tony Goldmark
2%
Andrew Dobson
1%
Jim Sterling
5%
DSP
3%
Film Brain
4%
ReviewTechUSA
2%
TheMysteriousMrEnter
1%

Total votes: 265

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Internet Nobody Dead Pool

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:14 am

Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:55 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:54 am
Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:48 am
Did he actually mess up his hands? Source me on that. First I'm hearing.
I can't really source you on that since I'd have to search through hundreds of hours of his shit to do so. The short of it is that he's got arthritis in his fingers that wasn't exactly helped by years of highest skill Zelda speedrunning. He mentioned that way before he went full crazy but that's most of the reason he doesn't do much gaming anymore at all these days. At least not in any competitive way.
So speedrunning really is bad for your health!

Speedrunning: Not Even Once
idk. Arthritis is just one of those things you gotta account for as far as I know.

Rest your body regularly and it won't crap out on you as soon.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:32 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:35 am
People were actually trying to help him and offer advice
Sometimes I wonder where these faggots come from. Here we are on DHI, shitting and sperging about nobodies, because they mostly deserve it in our eyes, but it's for fun, nothing really comes out of it. What I can't understand is why someone thinks they should be helping these morons - bitch, you don't even know them, what makes you think they will care about what you have to say, and why do you want them to care about you to begin with? Is your life so perfect that the only issues in your life are taking care of disfunctional cunts on the internet?

Reminds me of one of the mods of Sam and Tolki, Haber - he was a long term massive Booger fan, turned into detractor after Boogie has mocked him multiple times and basically told him to fuck off with his advices. It's the same material of people, for some reason, disfunctional poor bastards for some fucked up reason driven into trying to get some attention one way or another from the nobodies. They don't want your help. And you should always aspire to be more than some thirsty faggot dying for attention of some nobody or shill on the internet, just because they're "popular" in comparison. And their popularity means that they have a lot of anonymous fans that bring them money, but in reality, they are often rather lonely as well.

Look at Booger, engaging in another pity party, boo-hoo - didn't he say how many great friends he has, but apparently nobody willing to listen to him, so he just shits it out on twitter?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:32 am
Reminds me of one of the mods of Sam and Tolki, Haber - he was a long term massive Booger fan, turned into detractor after Boogie has mocked him multiple times and basically told him to fuck off with his advices.
If that isn't proof that Boogie is an attention seeking teenage girl in a fat manchild's body then I don't know what else I could do to prove it to someone. Boogie doesn't want help, he wants adoration.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:08 pm

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:24 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissa_Wright
Lmao he's wikipedia worthy.
Notice how Early Life doesn't mention that HE WAS A FUCKING MAN
As much as I like to whine about relevance nazis, it is good to know that such an article wouldn't survive for 5 minutes on Krautipedia.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:51 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Is your life so perfect that the only issues in your life are taking care of disfunctional cunts on the internet
I think it's more the opposite, that they see themselves in the loser. Look at Spoony's fans. They empathise with them because they are just as pathetic and see them as "the one who made it" of their ilk. If Spoony fails, so do they. Same with any other mega fuckup.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:52 am

You know, after thinking about it for a moment, I guess you are right, and that's even more fucked up. If they were normies with really strange fixation on finding random nobodies and trying to help them, that would be bad enough with the time wasted, but yeah, I can see them thinking they have established a deeper connection between themselves and the "internet popular" loser that doesn't even know they exist.

I would like to think that there are only few Cucksons, but no, there are many of them, they just stay silent most of the time and at the very least don't try to act like bullies to other autists from their communities. What makes Cuckson special is that the cunt expresses himself, but it would seem like there are just so many of them.

Also it's different with other nobodies - with Boogie, of course I can understand he has army of similar morbidly obese fuck ups that project themselves into him, but who the hell sees themselves in a faggot like Cosmo?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:18 pm

Other damaged transfaggots. Without looking it up, I bet that his followers aren't all that much different from Spoony's fans.
The regular speedrun viewership views him mainly as dead and lost. You'll see lamentations about Cosmo in many comment sections of speedrun videos and you'll almost never find somebody "respecting the pronouns" or something like that.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:51 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Is your life so perfect that the only issues in your life are taking care of disfunctional cunts on the internet
I think it's more the opposite, that they see themselves in the loser. Look at Spoony's fans. They empathise with them because they are just as pathetic and see them as "the one who made it" of their ilk. If Spoony fails, so do they. Same with any other mega fuckup.
How fucked up does your life have to be for you to look at Spoony and go "Finally someone who understands me!"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:36 pm

You've seen his twitter followers. There's your answer.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!