General Speedrunning Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: General Speedrunning Thread

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:52 pm

But everyone is a tranny you tranny fucker.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:02 pm
A big thing missing from TS afaik is persistence shit with your XP and perks. But fuck that noise.
wildmage wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:23 pm
Some odd 20 years ago we had flyers about fair trade and how 85% of the cost of a banana went to marketing, packaging and top tier exec bonuses.

Vidya is now on par with produce.
Does "marketing" also include "pay a shitload of money to get a Hollywood actor as a VA"?
CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:09 am
GoldenEye a shit. Darkwatch all day baby.
Holy shit, people remember that game?!
My point still stands: you pay through the nose to a number of people that don't increase the quality of your product. Put casting couch actors as your VA's instead of mark fucking hammil and maybe you'll have money for things like gameplay and level design.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:06 am

I'm not interested in this autistic shit, beyond ocassionally checking on that insane faggot Narcissa falling apart faster than Spoony, but last few days have apparently been wild. So wild that it's been leaking into channels I frequent. Apparently the whole speedrunning community is pedo central, as if that was a surprise.

I don't know any of these faggots, but so far I've seen like 10 accusations in 24 hours and they cancelled one of their biggest online events because of it :lol: Looks like they are having fun.

https://venturebeat.com/2020/07/02/evo- ... legations/

It started with some faggot who makes Leafy look threatening, who was apparently "forced" to lick pussy of some negress when he was 14 and she was 24! And he looked like 10 when he was 14... and seeing a pussy traumatized him!

https://twitter.com/PuppehSSB/status/12 ... 1243441157

Then there is more gay shit...
https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sra87v

Conclusion? Don't stick your dick in the crazy, but if they all are crazy, then I guess they just don't know any fucking better. That little boy is destined to chop off his dick in the future.

The only thing I'm really sad about is that these are all normal, dirty, hetero people. I wanna see what kind of crazy, disgusting shit the trannies did, why aren't they getting roasted on twitter? Maybe because absolutely noone wants to have anything to do with them? Or does the tranny shield work that well that nobody dares to try to leech off with their sob stories targeting a tranny?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:46 pm

>having to lick a dangerhair negress unwashed cunt

Never mind it's a twink, nevermind it's 3DPD. No one should ever voluntarily stoop so low.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:25 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:06 am
The only thing I'm really sad about is that these are all normal, dirty, hetero people. I wanna see what kind of crazy, disgusting shit the trannies did, why aren't they getting roasted on twitter? Maybe because absolutely noone wants to have anything to do with them? Or does the tranny shield work that well that nobody dares to try to leech off with their sob stories targeting a tranny?
Trannies are sacred. Accusing them of anything is hate-speech.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:00 am

Sick Fuck, just look at the attendees of any GDQ. You pan from left to right it's like "Pedo...Pedo...there's a Pedo...Pedo..." They fit the physical stereotype profile to a tee.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:31 pm

GDQ has been unwatchable since 2016.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:35 pm

It was never watchable. Ever.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:35 pm
It was never watchable. Ever.
Greetings from Germany!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:18 pm

Third time watching SGDQ, third time viewer. My games passed away from donation. Money goes to donate the games, view the donation. Orb!!!!

Fourth time watching SGDQ, second time viewer. My viewer passed away from Germany. Money goes to donate the frames, save the animal. Hyyyyyyyppppppppeeeeeee!!!!

Another great day of SGDQ. Love working my childhood donation get destroyed. Money goes to save the Germany, kill the cancer.

First time watching SGDQ, fourth time donator. My games passed away from donation. Money goes to donate the Germany, kill the Germany. Hype!!!!

First time watching SGDQ, second time donator. My animal passed away from donation. Money goes to save the donation, save the frames. Honk!!!!