Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Rushy » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:13 pm

I remember reading that Rob works as a chiropractor, so it's possible that Doge isn't even paying him and he simply does it as an excuse to hang out with his brother and shoot the shit.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:19 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:13 pm
I remember reading that Rob works as a chiropractor, so it's possible that Doge isn't even paying him and he simply does it as an excuse to hang out with his brother and shoot the shit.
That might have been the case at the beginning, but he definitely doing more stuff for the company. He's doing Fanscription stuff with walter, and he took over HR when Holly got severance for covering up what Jewwario did.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:19 pm
That might have been the case at the beginning, but he definitely doing more stuff for the company. He's doing Fanscription stuff with walter, and he took over HR when Holly got severance for covering up what Jewwario did.
Fanscription is just them randomly speculating about stuff. It could easily be someone else who's doing the graphics. And what's there to do for Channel Awesome HR-wise? They haven't changed employees in at least five years.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:27 pm

Rushy wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:22 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:19 pm
Fanscription is just them randomly speculating about stuff. It could easily be someone else who's doing the graphics. And what's there to do for Channel Awesome HR-wise? They haven't changed employees in at least five years.
Holly got kicked out in October 2013 so he's been HR for at least 7 years. He could also be the one doing the sponsorship deals for Nostalgia Critic.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:30 pm

I think number 2 might be Roo. He had a hot wife but apparently he thought overpriced plastic was more important.

Number 4 isn't Benzaie, i think he fucked off already at this point. It's that Panda guy, the one who did that GODAFWFUL """"song"""" for Failous and even Spoony at some point (youtube search 'long live the spoony one', I dare you)

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:34 pm

No you know what. Here. Fuck all of you. Suffer with me.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:30 pm
I think number 2 might be Roo. He had a hot wife but apparently he thought overpriced plastic was more important.
Based Roo! He realized bitches ain't worth the price of plastic. Indeed one of the better INs to ever grace the Youtubes.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:30 pm

Number 4 isn't Benzaie, i think he fucked off already at this point. It's that Panda guy, the one who did that GODAFWFUL """"song"""" for Failous and even Spoony at some point (youtube search 'long live the spoony one', I dare you)
I'll give Sadpanda this: He did make a better Nostalgia Critic Theme than the one Doge's been using since he brought back Nostalgia Critic.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:49 pm

No, fuck off. I don't know how this miserable piece of french shit ever got in with the CA crowd (oh yeah wait, they love nontalent hacks, but I'd rather let marzgurl and lupa shit on my face than to have to listen to that fucking singing IRL. What the hell.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:36 pm

That theme sucks so hard that it pretended to be my friend for eight years and then stole my wallet one night during a party and opened a Western Union account in my name. Fuck that garbage frog and his terrible music, Doge’s out of place rock piece sucks but compared to any of the other grating IN themes like Atop the Black Balls or Phallus’s gay shit it’s fucking gold.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.