Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22326
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 09, 2019 9:19 pm

The Death Horses Imperialis, the greatest nemesis of the forces of Slaanesh.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7096
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by CIANigger » Thu May 09, 2019 9:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:19 pm
The Death Horses Imperialis, the greatest nemesis of the forces of Slaanesh.
Pibbs. Got an art commission for you.
Signature | *Laughs* It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.Show
Image

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Old Black Man » Thu May 09, 2019 9:32 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:22 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:19 pm
The Death Horses Imperialis, the greatest nemesis of the forces of Slaanesh.
Pibbs. Got an art commission for you.
Potential motto

We purge with contempt and zeal, for we have no fucks left to give

User avatar
Guest

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Thu May 09, 2019 9:49 pm

Orange and tan color scheme?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27288
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 09, 2019 10:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:19 pm
The Death Horses Imperialis, the greatest nemesis of the forces of Slaanesh.
>chaos
>slaanesh of all chaos gods

That's more the SJWs. If any chaos god, we'd be Tzeentch or Malice.

I think loyalists would be more fitting.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Old Black Man » Thu May 09, 2019 10:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 10:06 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:19 pm
The Death Horses Imperialis, the greatest nemesis of the forces of Slaanesh.
>chaos
>slaanesh of all chaos gods

That's more the SJWs. If any chaos god, we'd be Tzeentch or Malice.

I think loyalists would be more fitting.
Oh we’re definitely loyalists. Chaos marines are the degenerate faggot wannabes like foxdickers.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Fri May 10, 2019 1:39 am

Guest wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:49 pm
Orange and tan color scheme?
Orange and Zeal.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 5366
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 10, 2019 9:09 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:26 pm
The last picture- two things you'll never see hanging on Lupa's or Marzgurl's tiny apartment walls.
Even MundaneMatt got his sliver button. Those two are bigger failures than him :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Fri May 10, 2019 1:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:39 am
Guest wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 9:49 pm
Orange and tan color scheme?
Orange and Zeal.
I was thinking to match the forum colors, but that works too. :lol:

He said nemesis of Slaanesh, Kugel. That means enemies, which would mean loyalists. Learn 2 English, you silly kraut.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27288
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 10, 2019 1:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 1:22 pm
He said nemesis of Slaanesh, Kugel. That means enemies, which would mean loyalists. Learn 2 English, you silly kraut.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CIANigger, Google [Bot] and 10 guests