Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:51 am

It's been ages since I've even seen Playdoh. Then again, I don't watch commercials and don't visit toy stores so maybe it's still going strong and is still the heavily chemically-smelling shit it was in the 90s.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:53 am

They probably still sell it at Wal-mart. I dunno if Germany's bigfuck grocery stores have toy sections.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:59 am

Not like they used to. Real still has toy sections because they will sell any rubbish but the one here is on it's last breath and doesn't even look like a store anymore. More like some industrial hall somebody hastily threw some shelves into.
Retail over here is falling the fuck apart right now.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:59 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:58 pm
pibbs wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:39 pm
She gave better hand jobs.
I'm starting to think Doge just has a legit fat fetish. And a manly jaw fetish. I guess that's good for him, considering his marriage.
He could just be one of those dudes who's too intimidated by actually attractive women and finds lesser beasts to be easier. Or, it's because he knows that this type are more insecure and more likely to cater to his whims.
I get the feeling he may have settled or got desperate to get married when he did. I’ve known people who panicked when they reached a certain age and slapped a ring on their then SO. Those marriages didn’t last.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:47 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 am
drisko wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:58 pm

I'm starting to think Doge just has a legit fat fetish. And a manly jaw fetish. I guess that's good for him, considering his marriage.
He could just be one of those dudes who's too intimidated by actually attractive women and finds lesser beasts to be easier. Or, it's because he knows that this type are more insecure and more likely to cater to his whims.
I get the feeling he may have settled or got desperate to get married when he did. I’ve known people who panicked when they reached a certain age and slapped a ring on their then SO. Those marriages didn’t last.
Oh yeah, me too. Most of my married or divorced friends got to 25 and jumped into something with the first person to tolerate them for longer than a month. Now they're thirty and getting ready to split the assets if they're amicable or destroy each other if someone cheated.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:51 pm

Doge has a new wife??

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:10 pm

drisko wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:47 am
Oh yeah, me too. Most of my married or divorced friends got to 25 and jumped into something with the first person to tolerate them for longer than a month. Now they're thirty and getting ready to split the assets if they're amicable or destroy each other if someone cheated.
[/quote]
Being a normalfag is exhausting.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:43 am

drisko wrote:
There's no big mystery to this. Doge is not an attractive man, so he is limited to unattractive women as partners. It doesn't matter if he has a fetish for fat/ugly chicks, because they're all that's available to him. It's like when you see a black or Mexican guy with a white hambeast.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:52 am

Doge's not handsome but I think still think he should be pulling down someone Marzgurl-tier.
Instead he married someone so obese she's practically disabled.
I mean Rob is a goofy-looking guy too and although his wife is fat, she's more Illinois/burger typical fat not a goddamn ocean mammal.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:57 am

There's a lot of girls with 5-7 bodies and 2-4 faces he could get in chicago. Midwestern white girls are a dime a dozen. He didn't need to settle for stealing Shallow Hal's gal.