NO DARKIES.
The real reason Doge shaved his head.

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:09 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:55 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:01 am
They would have had no idea if the person was telling the truth, they probably got sent a lot of rape accusations about other people, how would they know if it was true?
Holly was one of the people involved in it and she 100% new. We have CA chatlogs to prove it, I'm convinced Lupa asked her about it and Holly said to delete it to cover her own ass while Marzgurl was drooling in the corner not paying attention to anything.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:20 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:51 am
Reminder that Holly was fired a day after surgery by MIchaud and then forced by the Walkers to sign a contract that would ban her from the industry for three years.
Honestly, I don't believe a word she says. I'm sure there was a lot more to that story that she's not telling, and Michaud and the Walkers make it a policy not to speak on these matters.
Absolutely, they showed many examples in chat logs where they treated her very well and offered to drive her to places, I think one time it was the hospital. And suddenly they go from being very good to her to firing her one day after surgery and making her sign some bullshit no compete that isn't enforceable? Something sounds way off.
Holly knew, as revealed by Count Jackula and I think one other person but she was trying to protect victims. Lupa is a possibility but couldn't have known for sure. Michaud didn't have to tell them he was a rapist, but tell them he was fired for "indecency" or something small so people could see he's not Mr. Rogers.

Also reminder: The Walkers thought the best way to protect her was to take her to a safe house and whip out a katana.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:09 pm
Also reminder: The Walkers thought the best way to protect her was to take her to a safe house and whip out a katana.
Also reminder: There's no fucking proof of that. No video, no audio, no photos.

Did you know I met up with Lupa years ago? One-night stand. I rocked her fucking world, practically turned her inside out with my tongue alone. After me, no one else would do. That's why she does that asexual crap, because she doesn't want to defile the sacredness of that night we shared.

No proof, but I said it on the internet, so it has to be true.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:15 pm

I wish they filmed that in case Mike Ellis did try anything crazy. Doge ended up macing himself and I can only imagine the girlish scream he made.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:27 pm

I even doubt that Mike Ellis was that big a bother towards Holly. For all we know, he may have made a couple of lewd comments and phone calls, and Holly blew them out of proportion for the chance to ramp up the drama in her mind.

I'd have to look at the Google Doc again, but given what a lying piece of shit she is, I doubt any of her complaints hold water. Or shit.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:28 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:15 pm
I wish they filmed that in case Mike Ellis did try anything crazy. Doge ended up macing himself and I can only imagine the girlish scream he made.
I imagine it's like this

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:32 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:15 pm
Why was that even in the document, that's more epic fail than either incompetence or malice

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Poonoo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:01 am
They would have had no idea if the person was telling the truth, they probably got sent a lot of rape accusations about other people, how would they know if it was true?
Holly was one of the people involved in it and she 100% new. We have CA chatlogs to prove it, I'm convinced Lupa asked her about it and Holly said to delete it to cover her own ass while Marzgurl was drooling in the corner not paying attention to anything.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:20 am

Honestly, I don't believe a word she says. I'm sure there was a lot more to that story that she's not telling, and Michaud and the Walkers make it a policy not to speak on these matters.
Absolutely, they showed many examples in chat logs where they treated her very well and offered to drive her to places, I think one time it was the hospital. And suddenly they go from being very good to her to firing her one day after surgery and making her sign some bullshit no compete that isn't enforceable? Something sounds way off.
Holly knew, as revealed by Count Jackula and I think one other person but she was trying to protect victims. Lupa is a possibility but couldn't have known for sure. Michaud didn't have to tell them he was a rapist, but tell them he was fired for "indecency" or something small so people could see he's not Mr. Rogers.

"trying to protect the victims." :roll: Off yourself. There is absolutely nothing you can say to defend Holly that we can't turn around and use for the Walkers and Michaud. They were just trying to protect the victims too! There. Shut up. As for le ebic katana saga, the only thing that proves is that Doge and Rob are soyboy dweebs, which we already knew. It certainly doesn't make them look like the evil bad men CTC cucks try to paint them as.

Who are you really anon? Lupa? Holly? Maybe even Marz? She is dumb enough to believe this shit. Probably not Lupa. Not bitter enough.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:38 pm
Guest wrote:
Poonoo wrote:

"trying to protect the victims." :roll: Off yourself. There is absolutely nothing you can say to defend Holly that we can't turn around and use for the Walkers and Michaud. They were just trying to protect the victims too! There. Shut up. As for le ebic katana saga, the only thing that proves is that Doge and Rob are soyboy dweebs, which we already knew. It certainly doesn't make them look like the evil bad men CTC cucks try to paint them as.

Who are you really anon? Lupa? Holly? Maybe even Marz? She is dumb enough to believe this shit. Probably not Lupa. Not bitter enough.
lol wasnt holly tweeting "rip jewwario" about a few months before #complicit happened?