Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:58 pm

It's hard to tell with James if he has another job. All we know is since at least after the AVGN movie and James & Mike Mondays started that he only does the filming once a month. I would hope he would have another job since that would be pathetic if he didn't.

Also no way are those kids his with that femicunt of a wife. She had to bang some Chad for the kids. Maybe Mike. ;)

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:19 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:58 pm
It's hard to tell with James if he has another job.
He straight up said it in some video, I can't tell you which one though. I don't even think he specified what he does, but it's probably narrating as he used to do back in the day before AVGN become succesful. I was gonna say editing, but James isn't tech savvy at all from what I've seen (he's not as bad as Douche W., but even his videos get edited by the fucks he does Rental Reviews with) and it's hard to imagine being competitive when your skills consist 15 years old knowledge in a rapidly evolving industry.

Cancer patient and his neckbeard brother...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:25 am

I see Doge's chemo is doing him good. And I know what sick fuck is talking about, James used to do wedding videos but that was before AVGN. As far as I'm aware he doesn't do shit besides AVGN, however he might do free lance editing work.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:33 am

You resident baldfags can say what you want but sometimes shaving it all off isn't the correct course. Doge and AIDS Moby stand out as perfect examples of that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:41 am

Fuck, Doge may actually look worse than AIDS Moby. I wonder if Luba has seen this shit and commented on it yet. I know she follows Doge's every move...

Edit: Nope. She's going on and on about "nazis".

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:43 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:33 am
You resident baldfags can say what you want but sometimes shaving it all off isn't the correct course. Doge and AIDS Moby stand out as perfect examples of that.
It's not. It's why I have an expensive hair piece while I save up for plugs. Gonna look 20 years younger!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:36 am

I can't imagine James not doing something movie related. He's too obsessed with shitty monster trash to just sit back and act.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:20 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:43 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:33 am
It's not. It's why I have an expensive hair piece while I save up for plugs. Gonna look 20 years younger!
Hair transplants are in reality transplants of your own hairy skin, and that means they won't work if you are as bald as Doge, Brad, AIDSMoby or FilmBald.
The best a surgeon can do in those cases is cut their entire scalp off, turn it upside down and sew it back.
They will have hair on top and nothing but a huge scar on the back.

I doubt that gluing Marzgurl's dead cat on top of their heads will improve them either:

All they can do to not look like cancer patients is hitting the gym and getting a tan in the summer

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Shaved bald only works for big, burly and masculine men. When you're a skinny geek like D0ug and Brad with obviously low testosterone levels, you ain't fooling anyone with that "I am bald on purpose cause it's stylistic choice" act. Except the ones who think you're white supremacists.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:04 pm

I'm surprised Lupa has yet to claim him being one.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette