Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:29 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:06 am
It isn't plastic. I have a different model from the same manufacturer (Denix). They're pretty low-end and quite cheap, but they are wood and metal.
I found one at the ren fair years ago for cheap and bought it. Then I realized cockslut also had one and got rid of it.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:51 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:34 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:00 am

Calling Doge a cunt and saying you can barely stand him is that kind of backstabbing shit I talked about. I wouldn't trust anyone like that, even if they were nice to be, simply because I know I could wind up on that very same chopping block next. You just can't let your guard down with anyone these days due to the social climate.
It's not even about the "social climate". On the Internet loyalty and civility mean next to nothing. These apes aren't your friends, they're just pussies who have no need to treat anyone with decency because they make money or try to make money specifically by starting shit. These INs and the losers that aspire to be them only know drama, they don't understand things like teamwork, or comradery, or keeping your fucking mouth shut. Those things don't matter cause there are no consequences to their shit behavior.

It's why the best move is to ignore them. Walker is a stupid fuck but even he understands that these bitter cunts aren't worth the effort. He has his nigger and that fat bitch and Brad Jones the 40 year old cancer patient who perpetually thinks he's 17, that's all he really needs to make fat stacks. I would venture to say that he doesn't even need those people either, but it seems that he realizes that friendship isn't about usefulness, it's about having a posse of dopey losers who'll stick by you even though they're practically worthless otherwise.
Not going to lie, that little speech put a tear in my eyes. Well said.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:59 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:29 am
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
It isn't plastic. I have a different model from the same manufacturer (Denix). They're pretty low-end and quite cheap, but they are wood and metal.
I found one at the ren fair years ago for cheap and bought it. Then I realized cockslut also had one and got rid of it.
Did you make it disappear up your ass in true Linky fashion?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:24 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Wood is a better storage medium for underaged rape victim ghosts.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:28 am

Mmm. That's an important factor when you're fighting pyramid head in your mom's dining room.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:40 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:59 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:29 am
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Did you make it disappear up your ass in true Linky fashion?
I wish I had that anal capacity, it'd make for some neat party tricks. Besides, doesn't he keep puppets in there?

Also wait that fuckwit fought Pyramid Head? Oh hell no, he's probably one of those tards who doesn't get why PH only is meant to exist in Silent Hill 2. Granted Pyramid Head is spawned from sexual repression/aggression, so I imagine the cockslut would spawn something way more horrifying. I'm imagining a pudgy fiend in a power rangers style gimp suit with an oversized metal fedora on his head and dragging a giant black dildo behind him.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:11 pm

He fought Pyramid Head.
And stuck him in a PokeBall.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:11 pm
He fought Pyramid Head.

That’s fucking retarded!

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:11 pm
He fought Pyramid Head.
Damn, that sounds like something straight outta a Sonichu comic. No wonder some people think Linky is a slightly less retarded CWC.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:41 pm

He also showed off the power level of his OC villain Vyce by him being immune to PH's knife and one-shotting him without effort.
Somehow he thinks his writing is better than Chris Bores'.
-Yours Truly