Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by pibbs » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:32 pm

Yes, because Doge watched eRod's anniversary and thought to himself, "Damn! That was good. We should do that. I just wish we still had Lupa and Linkara."

The only similarities between the two is that Doge also had his dad pushing a shopping cart.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:09 am

Please don't watch and or support the work of abusive, lying shit heads.
These CTC losers should sack up and call out AVGN and CinemaSins too. It is obvious they don't consider CA to be a den of feelings rape.
And ERod's video (posted in January) hasn't broke 50K views.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:22 am

Gonna be checking those views hard. Hey Moe, use your Twatter to show ERod how much better Doges video is performing in a week. You get one shot before they block you, so make the shot good!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:13 am

RedLine wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:09 am
And ERod's video (posted in January) hasn't broke 50K views.
Doge's has over 250k after one day.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:21 am

So much bald!

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:59 am

You know he watched Doge review btw.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:35 am

Why? You weren't friends.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:06 pm

I think CinemaSins is lame, but I'd absolutely love it if these wretches tried to attack him and James and others and they formed their own alliance.

Doge is smart because he doesn't even acknowledge the parasites he was freed of during the walkout, aside from the occasional subtle jab, and you know it infuriates them. I still think anyone who walked away from Channel Awesome during that event is a certified bitch nigga, including a couple of people who I had some respect for. Without Doge most of these fucks would be nothing, not even a blip on the radar. There are plenty of youtubers and other groups who do their own thing and have a respectable fanbase, but without CA and Doge they'd never have scratched the surface of net nobody fame. We need a It's a Wonderful Life scenario showing this, I know Doge did that but ours would be way funnier and more hard hitting.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:25 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:06 pm
I think CinemaSins is lame, but I'd absolutely love it if these wretches tried to attack him and James and others and they formed their own alliance.

Doge is smart because he doesn't even acknowledge the parasites he was freed of during the walkout, aside from the occasional subtle jab, and you know it infuriates them. I still think anyone who walked away from Channel Awesome during that event is a certified bitch nigga, including a couple of people who I had some respect for. Without Doge most of these fucks would be nothing, not even a blip on the radar. There are plenty of youtubers and other groups who do their own thing and have a respectable fanbase, but without CA and Doge they'd never have scratched the surface of net nobody fame. We need a It's a Wonderful Life scenario showing this, I know Doge did that but ours would be way funnier and more hard hitting.
you mean like this fag here? an openly gay cinema snob lite biting the hand that once fed him

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:31 pm

He fucked Lupa.