Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:56 pm

Of course, man. That's when A Silent Voice got its animu movie adaptation (unfortunately overshadowed by Makoto Shitkai's latest fake hack animu for fake hack weebs). Plus it gave us Witchy PreCure, or Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure as it used to be known back in the day.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:10 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:33 am

LOL at doge trying to become an alt right shill five years too late.
Oh boy... and it's not even Douche, it's Rob doing this shit. I can't wait for his brilliant analysis of what's wrong with this movie, because people are clearly too stupid to understand. It's like you saw a person that just got shot with .50-cal and needed a doctor to point at the massive wound, so you can connect the dots.
Yeah, it's really baffling why this movie - which was largely improvised and ad-libbed, which pissed off the fanbase of the original movie with its marketing, pretended to be a superior version of the orginial, had only fugly women in main roles, was directed by one of the biggest pussy-worshipping unman retards of Hollywood "womyn comedians can be funny" (they can't) - didn't werk. Why in the world did this happen? I hope the hero Doge will finally find an answer to this question which still is super-relevant now in 2020 and has hardly been talked about online before.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:56 am

I hope he brings back the "meninists" characters, they were great

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:44 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:10 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:33 am

LOL at doge trying to become an alt right shill five years too late.
Oh boy... and it's not even Douche, it's Rob doing this shit. I can't wait for his brilliant analysis of what's wrong with this movie, because people are clearly too stupid to understand. It's like you saw a person that just got shot with .50-cal and needed a doctor to point at the massive wound, so you can connect the dots.
Yeah, it's really baffling why this movie - which was largely improvised and ad-libbed, which pissed off the fanbase of the original movie with its marketing, pretended to be a superior version of the orginial, had only fugly women in main roles, was directed by one of the biggest pussy-worshipping unman retards of Hollywood "womyn comedians can be funny" (they can't) - didn't werk. Why in the world did this happen? I hope the hero Doge will finally find an answer to this question which still is super-relevant now in 2020 and has hardly been talked about online before.
Women executives are ruining hollywood. Bond is gone, Star Wars is dead, and the chick running Sony can't fuck over every property they have fast enough.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:17 pm

I'm not watching that but I'm assuming he goes into a ten minute groveling phase first begging people not to hate him since he is such a good ally.
He always does that when he picks a movie like that, which ain't that often to begin with.
I guess he's at least slightly more courageous than Brad in that regard, if nothing else.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:01 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:17 pm
I'm not watching that but I'm assuming he goes into a ten minute groveling phase first begging people not to hate him since he is such a good ally.
He always does that when he picks a movie like that, which ain't that often to begin with.
I guess he's at least slightly more courageous than Brad in that regard, if nothing else.
I didn't watch it either, but he doesn't really need to do that since any of his fans that pretended to like that movie because of "feminism" would have already "changed the channel" with Lupa and the other losers.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:37 pm

He certainly doesn't need to, which is why it's weird that he still does it.
He did it with the Mulan "review" for the new movie, at least.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:06 pm

I think Mulan is safe to bash, seeing how even our Mandarin overlords hate it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:14 pm

Is this the best thing Doge's ever uploaded?

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:35 pm

Oh shit don’t let Lupa find that, sure Bennett said more offensive things but she’ll weaponize Doge’s first answer. That or she throws saggy under the bus too.

Hmm, ex ca...divide and conquer...