Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Osterzone

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Osterzone » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:26 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:43 pm
All I'm expecting now is Lupa to come out and claim how she has been repeatedly raped by Douche or some other higher ups from CA. She's basically halfway there.
Who knows what else went on during that confrontation in the bathroom

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:46 pm

Cockslut joining in the dogpile surprised me. Wonder what they did to piss him off, or if he just wanted to be part of the gang.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:46 pm
Cockslut joining in the dogpile surprised me. Wonder what they did to piss him off, or if he just wanted to be part of the gang.
Iron Liz said he wasn't as happy with CA as he lets on. He's been wanting a contract for years, but it never happened.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:37 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:11 pm
They were asked to work. Serious emotional damage.
During the upside down cross saga Asa and all of his friends were shitting all over CA for their unsafe filming environment and yet they dismissed it as trolls. Iron Liz brought up how the moment she fell over and hurt her ankle they immediately shoved a form in her face to sign so she can't sue.

Apollo probably heard all of this and got details mixed up and Lupa decided to do damage control on 1.0.

They knew a lot of shady shit was going on, and Liz flat out days that Linkara doesn't like TGWTG as much as he claims. But they shut their mouths because they needed money and now that they don't need TGWTG they are repeating the shit they read here when they lurked.

If they stayed quiet that would be over thing, but I remember them in the thread on TGWTG mocking the accusation like snarky goons, and Lindsay saying that we didn't care about her friend's well being and only used it to hate TGWTG. They actively defended the company when they knew they were doing shady shit. They are scum.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:38 pm

They're the kind of people you never want as friends or coworkers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kama

Post by Kama » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:35 pm

Man I don't know what started this but this is amazing

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:06 am

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:14 pm
Iron Liz said he wasn't as happy with CA as he lets on. He's been wanting a contract for years, but it never happened.
And Liz still wouldn't let Linky taste the sweet tranny nectar straight from the source?

Moose Knuckle

Post by Moose Knuckle » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:19 am

Jesus CHRIST I can't believe Lupa is still going on about Doge and CA. She left the site, what, 3 or 4 years ago now? Veterans talk about their war stories for less time than grandma has gone on about this.

And as another guest poster said, these losers would have had triple digit subscribers at best if they hadn't been featured on CA. Even having been featured, Lupa only has a pathetic sub-28k subscribers, with her highest viewed video only breaking 100k views. She should still be kissing Doge's untalented ass for saving her from becoming Mark Mues.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:29 am

So I read through the massive Twitter thread and basically CA is a poorly managed "business". Anyone with half a brain would know this just by looking at the Walker Bros and Michaud.

However, because these spergs love attention and have never had an actual job in their lives, they are all acting like they lived through the fucking Battle of Stalingrad.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:36 am

Whether they loved it or hated it, their time at CA is their crowning achievement. That's it. They will continue to bitch and complain until they are bag ladies.