Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:01 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:46 pm

"It was a different time"
Yep. The women who took part in this stuff and had no problem with it all get a pass, but any men involved are haram for life now.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:16 pm

I hate to defend Doge of all people, but I doubt that he joking about them fighting in the mud was sexist- if anything, it's a play on a sexist trope. These cunts are really stretching it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:15 pm
They all fell for Doge's "Fair Use" meme. They've got only themselves to blame. Just as they never managed to make own original material to build a channel on.
This is key. All this bitterness is coming out now because Marz and Lupa are looking back on their lives and realizing that their views and $$$ are way down compared to what they used to be.

"I bet those grapes were sour anyways."

If they were making Doge-tier money and pulling in 100k views on every video, they wouldn't have shit to say about #meagain. For all their flailing, they've yet to post anything meaningful. We all know TGWTG was mismanaged back in 1.0. They haven't dropped any bombs at all. It's just bitching from bitter has-beens.

"Baw my revenue is way down"

"Baww BLIP BLIP BLIP used to overpay me"

"Baawww Walkers make money and I don't."

No shit. You idiots were in an ad revenue bubble back then and the bubble is slowly correcting. The market is flooded with stupid bullshit like your videos and you're not unique or interesting enough in the current market to build a fanbase. This isn't rocket science.

If you really want to get more money, you should stop crying about Doge and start emulating him/other popular youtubers.

If one of you cunts wants to make me eat my words, post a rape story I guess, but the fact you haven't done says to me there isn't one. You can talk about microaggressions all day, but that won't change the fact that for once, the "you're just jealous" meme is accurate. Marz had around 500+ words to post on twatter just about Blip going away and her money decreasing. Really loving that full-time job, aren't ya?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:32 pm

It's the same thing as celebrities. You could be in some hit TV Show for a while, then the next thing you know, you'll be working in a store making minimum wage. Some can hold unto fame for a lifetime like Brad Pitt & Leonardo DiCaprio & some will be washed up. It's the way it goes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:37 pm

Or those NFL guys. Some kid goes into college football and then the NFL. He's briefly famous and making ridiculous amounts of money, but he never put any of it away. He wasn't all that amazing of a player (by the standards of pro football/handegg), so eventually he just got too old. Shortly after leaving the NFL, he's mismanaged his massive income down to nearly nothing and he's working at Wal-Mart at the age of 34.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:11 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:16 pm
I hate to defend Doge of all people, but I doubt that he joking about them fighting in the mud was sexist- if anything, it's a play on a sexist trope. These cunts are really stretching it.
It was clearly him fucking around and joking. Keep in mind this was around the time Hitchens said women aren't funny so he was clearly joking and making himself look like a pathetic loser, I think I remember all of them looking at him with disdain in that sketch rolling their eyes.

I've had a long sperg on Marzgurls thread, but they are bitter.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:20 am

if they didnt like it they should have said something about it THEN not bitch about it now
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:29 am

The smartest thing Doge has done here is opt not to play. I'm guessing he saw what happened with AVGN and Patton Oswalt and how the fucking less famous person won. If he does that it will show at least he knows how to move behind the scenes.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:02 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:29 am
The smartest thing Doge has done here is opt not to play. I'm guessing he saw what happened with AVGN and Patton Oswalt and how the fucking less famous person won. If he does that it will show at least he knows how to move behind the scenes.
Doge never responds to drama. That and his ability to capitalize off of YouTube are the only positive things I can really say about him. He's just about making money by following trends and ignoring negativity. Honestly, Doge is a model for what DSP and those other idiots should aspire to (if they're only on YT to make money, which they are). Make your money and keep your mouth shut.
RAPEMAN wrote:

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:49 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:02 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:29 am
Doge never responds to drama. That and his ability to capitalize off of YouTube are the only positive things I can really say about him. He's just about making money by following trends and ignoring negativity. Honestly, Doge is a model for what DSP and those other idiots should aspire to (if they're only on YT to make money, which they are). Make your money and keep your mouth shut.
I don't think he even pays much attention to them anyway, I remember in that EM interview Kaylyn mentioned she was upset because Doge kept writing her in a way that it felt like he had no idea who she was (Or something like that). I mean, the guy doesn't even have a twitter (Or he didn't for the longest time) so it's not surprising he doesn't respond much.