Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:53 pm

Of course. Back in the day, you just didn't invite Doge without also inviting the Nerd. There must always be balance.

And I'm glad Krautland continues the proud tradition of INs in Sanicshit by having our Sanic be voiced by one.

(Don't ask me for any details about him. You guys probably know more about Kraut INs than I do.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:55 pm

IIRC Doge is the first hooman to meet Sanic (voiced by Jahleel White) in the fan flick. James is a TV newsman detailing "Ivan Kintobor." There's tons of other internet nobodies in it too in think.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:16 pm

Oh yeah, can't just call him "Robotnik". Fans would cry bloody murder if they didn't include that amazing bit of Sanic lore.
SpoilerShow
Afaik this was from some other Sanic comic that wasn't from Archie Comics where Robotnik used to be a good scientist until an accident turned him evil and he decided to spell his name backwards from then on.

It's kinda like if Doctor Octopus's actual name was Supotco. Or if a certain ex-lawyer in Batman's rogue gallery was originally known as "Harvey Ecafowt"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:25 pm

I think Ivo Kintobor was Sonic 1 era spitballing by Sega of America before any real consensus on canon was made. And yeah I think that was in Sonic the Comic with other SOA license detailer shit like some ugly Porky Pig knockoff.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:03 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:43 pm
they should've given him a cameo.
He looks twenty years younger than he is now. And this was what, five years ago?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:06 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:55 pm
IIRC Doge is the first hooman to meet Sanic (voiced by Jahleel White) in the fan flick. James is a TV newsman detailing "Ivan Kintobor." There's tons of other internet nobodies in it too in think.
I remember Egoraptor was a voice in it even though he's only slightly less autistic than Blob in his Sanic hatred
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:57 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:03 am
He looks twenty years younger than he is now. And this was what, five years ago?
Autism ages a man.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:47 pm

And riding the waves of phat white Pussy.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:34 pm

Some dudes should just keep the receding hairline instead of shaving everything off. Doge and AIDSmoby look worse bald.
Film Bald can do whatever he wants because he's never going to look passable or less punchable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:30 pm

Speaking of AIDSMoby,
Is it possible that the gameplay of Sonic causes autists to gravitate towards it?

I always found the game frustrating to play.
お前はもう死んでいる。