Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:14 am

#complicit wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:54 am
That doesn't change the fact that the Walkers and Mike Michaud are douchebags for doing so.
Let's not forget that Lupa got fired for not being available within 15 minutes.
Everyone here knows that the Walkers and Michaud aren't fit to run a lemonade stand, but there is a HUGE fucking chasm between "incompetent douchebags" and "abuser".

And Lupa they should have "fired" Lupa for having shit content anyway.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:16 am

#complicit wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:54 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:39 pm
#complicit wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:34 pm
No matter what you think of the nobodies they still got mistreated, no water on the set! No pay! Wtf?!
And they all worked anyways, right?

RIGHT?

Right. They could have walked away at any time, yet they didn't. Instead, they choose to sit here years after the fact bitching about it. Boo fucking hoo. Grow the fuck up and move on. Oh wait, they can't, they're untalented cunts who can't accept that they're untalented cunts and just want to baaaaaaawwwwwwww that things aren't going well for them. Life sucks, wear a helmet.
That doesn't change the fact that the Walkers and Mike Michaud are douchebags for doing so.
Let's not forget that Lupa got fired for not being available within 15 minutes.
No, Lupa got "fired" for her mid-roll bullshit. Michaud tried to get ahold of her before this, but was unable. And again, Lupa was never under contract, Michaud ALWAYS had the right to stop hosting her shitty videos anytime he wanted with no explanation necessary.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:17 am

Firing lupa for the midrolls was a good decision tbh. Although I'm shocked anyone could get fired from tgwtg for being TOO greedy.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:23 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:17 am
Firing lupa for the midrolls was a good decision tbh. Although I'm shocked anyone could get fired from tgwtg for being TOO greedy.
And that's all TGWTG was about: greed. But Lupa was never fired from CA because she was never an employee. She never had a work contract with Michaud, just a verbal agreement to host her videos on the site, nothing more. So there was no "employment" to speak of. Michaud had all the right in the world to stop hosting her bland, boring fucking bullshit on the site whenever he wanted. And all Lupa can do is bawwwww like she's doing now.
rabidtictac wrote:

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:26 am

Even before Blip died, the ad money was getting worse every year. I've never seen exact numbers, but 2008-2010 were apparently the golden years of blip and everyone says nothing paid as well as it did then.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:32 am

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:26 am
Even before Blip died, the ad money was getting worse every year. I've never seen exact numbers, but 2008-2010 were apparently the golden years of blip and everyone says nothing paid as well as it did then.
And now we have Jewtube, which isn't paying dick either now. Hence all the nobodies going Patreon like the good e-beggars they are. But people like Marz and Lupa are now discovering that their shit ain't selling on Patreon, hence this recent #meagain bullshit they've conjured up in order to gain sympathy views/donations. It's amazingly sad and desperate. Pathetic, really.
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:17 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:23 am
rabidtictac wrote:
And that's all TGWTG was about: greed. But Lupa was never fired from CA because she was never an employee. She never had a work contract with Michaud, just a verbal agreement to host her videos on the site, nothing more. So there was no "employment" to speak of. Michaud had all the right in the world to stop hosting her bland, boring fucking bullshit on the site whenever he wanted. And all Lupa can do is bawwwww like she's doing now.
Balm on my fucking soul. I salute you, sir. Glad I'm not the only one who's got to state the obvious all the time.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:46 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:23 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Kek.

So there never was workplace harassment, never was any mistreatment, never was anything at all. Just a bunch of bullshit about "they should have treated me better because I say so." Nice try cunts. CA was way bigger than them and still is. The relationship was completely one-sided in lupa/marz's favor in terms of exposure.

It wasn't even a workplace because they never had a hiring process and she was never employed. :lol: She was allowed to shitpost videos and share money with them until they had enough of her. 8-) Exactly like the kids who baawww now about muh adpocalypse.
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:46 am

Osterzone wrote:
Remember that film brain post about blip? Saying he was getting like $1600 a month from ad revenue alone from them. It was STUPID how much money these nobodies made as advertisers threw money down a hole.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:49 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:46 am
Osterzone wrote:
Remember that film brain post about blip? Saying he was getting like $1600 a month from ad revenue alone from them. It was STUPID how much money these nobodies made as advertisers threw money down a hole.
Yeah, because nobody knew what any of these videos were worth. Advertisers didn't know and hosts didn't know. All anyone knew at that time was there was a TON of interest in this kind of visual media (mostly nerdshit like let's plays and game/movie reviews.) Much like the dot-com bubble, people saw a demand and didn't realize that the demand didn't necessarily translate into $$$$$.

Sure, it CAN translate into that, but just having a dotcom doesn't mean you'll make money. And just having a video hoster or just uploading videos doesn't mean you'll have something people are willing to pay for.

It has taken years, but the internet is slowly correcting. Expect things to get even worse for marz and co. :lol:

(But keep telling the internet about how much you love your real life job marzgurl)
RAPEMAN wrote: