Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Whybother

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Whybother » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:59 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:25 pm
Didn't know they'd cancelled it. Based Mike bringing the hammer down on virginal gaming nerds.
I actually dint think Mike had anything to do with it. Mostly it just seemed like Rich gave up because it wasn't growing a viable audience and Jack was just not up to arguing against it.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:52 am

How did this fat pig fall ass backwards into joining IN royalty?

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:02 am

Literally who?

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:41 pm

I saw that last night. It made me smile because back when #complicit was going strong, the kiwis were clapping their clubbed hands and barking like seals over the prediction that James would cut ties with Doge. Glad to see another one of their dreams has been crushed.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:46 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:41 pm
I saw that last night. It made me smile because back when #complicit was going strong, the kiwis were clapping their clubbed hands and barking like seals over the prediction that James would cut ties with Doge. Glad to see another one of their dreams has been crushed.
Doge was the literally the only person on that website Rolfe had a relationship of any kind with. When did Rolfe ever say so much as a single word in a video to Granny Lupa or Todd or any of those losers? It probably wasn't much different off screen. At most they rode his dick while he smiled and acted polite when he was over for a crossover and had no idea who these people were. Why should he give a shit about their years old drama?

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:46 pm
Doge was the literally the only person on that website Rolfe had a relationship of any kind with. When did Rolfe ever say so much as a single word in a video to Granny Lupa or Todd or any of those losers? It probably wasn't much different off screen. At most they rode his dick while he smiled and acted polite when he was over for a crossover and had no idea who these people were. Why should he give a shit about their years old drama?
That's kind of what I was getting at. Kiwis have an obnoxious black and white view of the world. They saw what happened to Harvey Weinstein, saw Dooper's personal #MeMeMe movement, then waited anxiously for Doge's life and career to fall apart. It happened to a Hollywood mogul, surely the same would happen to a YouTube nobody! They even said (or rather hoped) that his wife would divorce him.

That's another thing. They used to make fun of Doge's wife, too. Then someone brought up that she works in child protective services. One of the mods posted this speech about how she was a hero compared to her doofy husband and that he will not tolerate any more jokes about her weight from then on.

That's cute. Plenty of people work in the CPS field, and they're not all agents who work with the kids. If Mrs. Doge actually represents the kids in court or works with them through their issues, then, yeah, I guess she's a hero. But if she's a secretary or other administrative slave, then she isn't.

But CPS is an ugly, muddled mess of gray morality. Not every agent is competent. Some kids are taken from abusive families to be put in foster families that treat them worse. Some families are broken up for no reason. Lots of agents look the other way because dealing with this shit is time consuming, and some people don't want to admit they fucked up, even if fixing the issue would mean actually helping the kids they're supposed to protect. I knew of an agent who was so fed up with the CPS in his home state of South Carolina that he became a lawyer to work against it.

And considering that Illinois has one of the most corrupt governments in the country, it wouldn't surprise me if their CPS is one of the worst.

Doge's worst crime is that he makes dumb videos to please the autistic masses. His hamplanet wife could potentially be doing more damage to young, innocent lives.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:50 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:19 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:46 pm
That's kind of what I was getting at. Kiwis have an obnoxious black and white view of the world. They saw what happened to Harvey Weinstein, saw Dooper's personal #MeMeMe movement, then waited anxiously for Doge's life and career to fall apart. It happened to a Hollywood mogul, surely the same would happen to a YouTube nobody! They even said (or rather hoped) that his wife would divorce him.

That's another thing. They used to make fun of Doge's wife, too. Then someone brought up that she works in child protective services. One of the mods posted this speech about how she was a hero compared to her doofy husband and that he will not tolerate any more jokes about her weight from then on.

That's cute. Plenty of people work in the CPS field, and they're not all agents who work with the kids. If Mrs. Doge actually represents the kids in court or works with them through their issues, then, yeah, I guess she's a hero. But if she's a secretary or other administrative slave, then she isn't.

But CPS is an ugly, muddled mess of gray morality. Not every agent is competent. Some kids are taken from abusive families to be put in foster families that treat them worse. Some families are broken up for no reason. Lots of agents look the other way because dealing with this shit is time consuming, and some people don't want to admit they fucked up, even if fixing the issue would mean actually helping the kids they're supposed to protect. I knew of an agent who was so fed up with the CPS in his home state of South Carolina that he became a lawyer to work against it.

And considering that Illinois has one of the most corrupt governments in the country, it wouldn't surprise me if their CPS is one of the worst.

Doge's worst crime is that he makes dumb videos to please the autistic masses. His hamplanet wife could potentially be doing more damage to young, innocent lives.
Wait, so a kiwi sociopath actually called someone a legitimate good person? Those scum fucks really do have a skewered sense of decency.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:50 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:02 am
Literally who?
It's your ol' pal Justy here! Production Manager at @ScreenwaveMedia. Helps produce @Cinemassacre. Usually in the hot tub at @TooManyGames.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:40 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:52 am
The Walkers are complicit.

....in making that money yo! Fuck you Lupa, Doge ain't going anywhere!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:22 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:19 pm
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!