Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:00 pm
They thought the exposure would get them places that's why.
Yeah. You were able to understand part of what I said. Congratulations. Here's the part you seem too dumb to get. It's not Doge's fault they didn't get anywhere because they suck. Compare their views with the views of other no talent hacks on youtube and it's obvious being associated with him gave them a considerable boost. Just not enough to matter for an internet "career". They get 400 views now instead of 40, which is where they should be at for their video quality. He did more for people like ERod and Last Angry Geek than he had to, or frankly should have.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:15 pm
Guest wrote:
Yeah. You were able to understand part of what I said. Congratulations. Here's the part you seem too dumb to get. It's not Doge's fault they didn't get anywhere because they suck. Compare their views with the views of other no talent hacks on youtube and it's obvious being associated with him gave them a considerable boost. Just not enough to matter for an internet "career". They get 400 views now instead of 40, which is where they should be at for their video quality. He did more for people like ERod and Last Angry Geek than he had to, or frankly should have.
That's not Doge's fault, what is his fault is complicity in power abuse from Mike "too busy on cod, go away, please god" Michaud. Name me one experience in a real job you've had that's worse than Michaud.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:45 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:15 pm
Guest wrote:
That's not Doge's fault, what is his fault is complicity in power abuse from Mike "too busy on cod, go away, please god" Michaud. Name me one experience in a real job you've had that's worse than Michaud.
What they had on CA was never a real job to begin with, so that's irrelevant. Believe me, I could share you some work stories that are worse than manbaby Michaud, but if I wanted to expose my power level on DHI, I wouldn't be guest posting.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:45 pm
Anything in retail or customer service.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:04 pm

I don't think retail or customer service managers would fire you because you didn't pick up after 15 minutes (Lupa).
I don't think retail or customer service managers would whip out a katana and take you to a safe house when there's a rapist on the loose and not call the police (Holly).
I don't think retail or customer service would tell you "your numbers suck, stop asking" and then not tell you how to improve (Gonzo).

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:04 pm
I don't think retail or customer service managers would fire you because you didn't pick up after 15 minutes (Lupa).
Which is her made-up fantasy that any McDonalds ex-employee can come up as well. A real equivalent of why she was let go:

1) Constant passive agressive petty bullshit against co-workers. Creating toxic work enviroment. Lying, back-stabbing cunt.
2) Taking extra cash into her pockets while damaging her employer - I guess that would be her stealing from office and co-workers etc.?
3) When called to clear up the air, hiding for 3 hours in a closet until the management fires her.
4) Being so bad at her job that it's no longer acceptable to keep her around - although there were no standards at TGWTG, so this would apply to 95% of their "creators".
5) Did I mention being lying, back-stabbing cunt?

That would be a real equivalent of Lupa in retail. A worthless cunt that nobody wants to work with. As for Holly, that would probably be the case of a person harrasing other people and then cleaning it up, because she is the management. It's common for women to make up stories about evil white men trying to rape them all the time, because there is no way such women might be lying, especially if said male shows some affection for the venomous bitch to begin with, right?

And I don't know who Gonzo is, but probably one of those idiots that only made it to TGWTG by mistake. If nobody wanted to watch him, that's his problem, how is anyone else supposed to solve that? Simply being featured on the front page doesn't make people want to watch you that much more if your content sucks even compared to such titans like Lupa of trucker lady.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:33 pm

I don't think Lupa, Holly or Gonzo would survive a week in retail or customer service.
Guest wrote:
I bet they convinced themselves that they had to go, for appearing in these esteemed crossovers marked them as one of the CA elite. And we all know how much they love to stroke their ego.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:
I don't think retail or customer service managers would whip out a katana and take you to a safe house when there's a rapist on the loose and not call the police (Holly).
I don't think retail or customer service would tell you "your numbers suck, stop asking" and then not tell you how to improve (Gonzo).
1) Yes, an employer would fire you if you were constantly late to work and avoiding talking to the boss.
2) There was no rapist on the loose. Was Holly incapable of calling the police or a women's shelter herself if she really thought she was in danger? Isn't she a strong independent woman that don't need no man? She didn't call the cops because she made it all up and duped the Walker bros. into playing hero to protect her because the fat cow liked the male attention.
3) I don't know what the fuck a Gonzo is and I don't care. Probably another autistic retard that deserved whatever happened to him/her/xir.

Seriously, fuck off and die, guest. I don't usually say that, but you're a real pedantic bitch,
EDIT: You're this Gonzo person, aren't you?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:56 pm

Mike MuhChode did what no one else seems to have the balls to do, gave no quarter to smug SJWs so certain of their victory...

This is why I’ll have more respect for him than most other people.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:15 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:41 pm
Guest wrote:
1) Yes, an employer would fire you if you were constantly late to work and avoiding talking to the boss.
2) There was no rapist on the loose. Was Holly incapable of calling the police or a women's shelter herself if she really thought she was in danger? Isn't she a strong independent woman that don't need no man? She didn't call the cops because she made it all up and duped the Walker bros. into playing hero to protect her because the fat cow liked the male attention.
3) I don't know what the fuck a Gonzo is and I don't care. Probably another autistic retard that deserved whatever happened to him/her/xir.

Seriously, fuck off and die, guest. I don't usually say that, but you're a real pedantic bitch,
EDIT: You're this Gonzo person, aren't you?
My thoughts exactly. This CTC apologist can fuck off with his womanly soyboy whining and preferably end himself as life clearly is too hard for him. Whiteknighting Lupa is one thing, but I don't know have I ever seen more pathetic shit here than some dipshit whiteknighting some fucking Gonzo.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.