Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:10 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:07 pm
How does it feel losing one of your closest and oldest friends, Lupa? I bet Brad is breathing easier now that he doesn't have you in his life. I bet it's like being reborn as a whole new person.
Brad cut Lupa out of his life like the fucking festering cancerous tumor that she is. Eat shit and die, Lupa, you wrinkled old cunt.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:23 pm

Time to stock up on cats. She's already got the thrift store look and likely smells bad. No friends either. 2/3rds there to being a cat lady.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:40 pm
if mike was waiting that's his own damn fault, lupa already told him she didn't have time
time is the one thing lupa has. too much of it. you can see it in her rotting skin and withered bones.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:45 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:06 pm
but lupa was busy, i would get it if she told him she would be there in 15 minutes and never showed up but she was afk
No, she was not. First off, he wanted to talk to her because he was tired of her shit. Her shit being midrolls that were against the agreement CA had with BLIPBLIPBLIP. He contacted her HOURS before, she told him she'd be busy until later. Later, he contacted her, asked her if she had time, she answered him that she doesn't, the same minute he tells her, yet again, that they need to talk.
No answer for fifteen more minutes and he dumped her ass. A message to which, miraculously, she could instantly reply to.
Plus, she was not fired because she was never employed in the first place. They didn't have a contract of any kind either.

Nigger, I host you on my website. Nobody would know who the fuck you are if you weren't. You give me constant fucking backtalk because you're a dumb cunt. You run ads that fuck with the source of income for the entire site. I tell you we need to talk, you tell me later. I contact you again, later, you're obviously able to answer right away but make it clear you don't want to talk. What happens next, you think?
Get a grip, Lupa.
did we look at the same call? it went more like this:

mike: got time for a quick call?
lupa: no
mike: when will you?

[hours later]

mike: can you talk now?
lupa: *still afk*

[15 minutes later]

mike: lolbye

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:06 pm

And, mysteriously, she managed to reply to that ASAP. They had no obligation to her whatsoever and the way she behaved she was living on borrowed time already. She wasn't busy, she just didn't want to talk and thought she could just skip it entirely. I'd have shitcanned her as well.
She had well more than 15 minutes of notice and you know just as well that it wasn't the reason she got "fired". It was the straw that broke the camel's back.
>defending lupa in [current_year]+3
Seriously, get a fucking grip.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:55 am

Lupa wasn't "fired" for being afk for 15 minutes. She was "fired" for being a no-talent, drama-loving sack of crap.
Your faggot ass makes it seem like all was well between CA & Lupa, then this one event happened and Mike went overboard. It's obvious that Lupa's toxicity had already destroyed everything. She was getting "fired" that day no matter what.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:41 am

She knew it and was trying to dodge it. As soon as /ourguy/ Michaud told her that he wants to have the talk, she ducked him, because she knew that she was in deep shit.
Again, I would've shitcanned her as well. Not for ducking but because she was never worth having around in the first place. Look at her views. She doesn't even draw in thirstfags. Totally useless. Can't even keep soyboys like Brad as friends. You could fuck his wife and likely still be his friend and yet she got excluded. Even her boyfriend, a pathetic toy collector, can't stick up for her. The bitch has no appeal.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:01 am

I just realized something: remember when LordFatt chastized Michaud for writing in the "farewell useless spergs" post that "we're HAPPY to announce that Obscourous Cunt, Incestuous Manchild, Discount Cinema Snob are leaving the site", because it looked like they were glad that this "talent" was going away, and he and that Holly Brownbag cunt put it up to Michaud's incompetence? Well, now we know Michaud meant that "HAPPY" announcement. And no one will ever blame him for that, as well.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:15 am

Didn't lupa say in her video that "I told Michaud I wasn't in the mood and went to film, then he ended up contacting me earlier than expected to tell me what he was going to tell me anyway" or something like that?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:26 am

How dare her content hoster not respect her precious feefees!

(Also if she really said that she apparently treated him like her annoying manager or something.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette