Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Newhalf

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Newhalf » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:58 am

When I accidentally checked into a recent video the other day I saw that Doge still has his weird flunkies around in his videos.
What, are they like, indentured for life or something?
Like he bought Malcolm cheap second hand slightly used off some Dem senator; and Tamra fell off the back of a turnip truck and Doge happened to be the only person around so he adopted her?
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:02 am

They're like actually paid unlike those previous CA losers, so he has to use them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:09 am

Newhalf wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:58 am
When I accidentally checked into a recent video the other day I saw that Doge still has his weird flunkies around in his videos.
Like he bought Malcolm cheap second hand slightly used off some Dem senator; and Tamra fell off the back of a turnip truck and Doge happened to be the only person around so he adopted her?
They are both failed actors who refuse to give up the dream. So they do the NC job to pay the rent whilst they're "between roles" i.e. forever

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:39 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:58 am
Who else is gonna hire them? Their acting abilities aren't much to speak of and only a clueless oaf like Doge is able to overlook that.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:51 pm

From his perspective they're definitely an upgrade over the likes of Linky and Lupa.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by guest » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:51 pm

Doge basically pays them to be his friends. I don't watch his videos but does Doge have any semblance of a personal life? It seems like he has no distinction between his "professional' and personal life.

Brad, Rob, Tamara, and Malcolm are all people he hangs out with and knows through business. I'd imagine a thirty eight year old man-child obsessed with material from the 80s and 90s wouldn't have many sane, rational, personal friends willing to put up with him.

So he pays them to be his friends and they take the easy paycheck because they aren't talented and ambitious enough to do anything else.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:56 pm

guest wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:51 pm
Doge basically pays them to be his friends. I don't watch his videos but does Doge have any semblance of a personal life? It seems like he has no distinction between his "professional' and personal life.
I would argue the opposite. His personal life doesn't come up in his bideos because he keeps his job and personal life separate, like you're fucking supposed to. I guess I could be wrong, but I'm basing that mainly on the lack of personal-life spaghetti spilled all over social media like we see from so many of his former hangers-on.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:00 pm

Are you implying you can't be a professional man-child?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:21 pm

A professional manchild? That's not a thing. A >professional manchild, on the other hand... well, we've seen plenty of those.

But as Doug goes, all I'm saying is that I wouldn't assume he has nothing but his bideos going on in his life just because he doesn't plaster his shit across the interbutts like the other INs do. It's benefit of the doubt for sure, but my gut tells me he's probably just keeping his pesonal business (whatever that is) to himself, again as used to be the norm.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:37 pm

Even if he wanted to, his hambeast of a wife is probably too camera shy.
-Yours Truly