Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:51 pm
At least they didn't plagiarize.
Nasty Cockslut From Hell did.
There's a Metokur video showing that Cuckara carbon copied his first videos from another guy

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:25 pm

I saw that but he didn't show examples.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:43 pm

Linkara also borrowed a bit (maybe more that I'm not aware of) from Crossoverlord, since both Vyce (before he came back) and the Smiling Man end up stranded in bumfuck nowhere with no tech or gadgets or anything.

Also eRod is some weird amalgamation of several reviewers, most importantly Doge (review style), Linkara (superfluous and "quirky" supporting characters all played by himself) and AVGN (tendency to destroy the object of his review).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:46 pm

I initially thought Erod was the bottom of the barrel when CA brought him on. I'd like to amend that and say it was when they started hosting Lupa's vids. Erod tries more and even draws his own title cards.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:50 pm

Took some time to read Gonzo's missive in full.

This is why I sometimes call #complicit #JesusNeverSufferedLikeMe. These narcissists faced inconveniences and hardships like any other adult would, but instead of dealing with it or finding solutions (like getting the fuck out of CA early on), they decided that someone had to pay for their hurt feelings. No one in the millions of years of human history has ever endured like they have, has ever wept the tears that fell from their eyes, has ever had their heart broken and their world view shattered.

Welcome to life, kids, where everyone has to take a bite out of the shit sandwich. Some take big enough chunks to choke themselves, others nibble. But everyone has to eat it, including every shitposter on here.

I gotta believe that these people think that if they keep it up long enough, then CA will truly fall. Only then can good return to the world. Lupa, NDrunk, Murz, Brownbag all want to believe that they're the ones that are going to destroy CA somehow, someday. Just gotta keep the faith alive!

CA isn't going to last forever. I don't think it'll go out with a bang, but with a silent groan. Chances are, it'll be a mediocre event, like the algorithm finally disrupting things enough to make CA lose money or Doge leaving for a new career.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:55 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:50 pm
Took some time to read Gonzo's missive in full.

This is why I sometimes call #complicit #JesusNeverSufferedLikeMe. These narcissists faced inconveniences and hardships like any other adult would, but instead of dealing with it or finding solutions (like getting the fuck out of CA early on), they decided that someone had to pay for their hurt feelings. No one in the millions of years of human history has ever endured like they have, has ever wept the tears that fell from their eyes, has ever had their heart broken and their world view shattered.

Welcome to life, kids, where everyone has to take a bite out of the shit sandwich. Some take big enough chunks to choke themselves, others nibble. But everyone has to eat it, including every shitposter on here.

I gotta believe that these people think that if they keep it up long enough, then CA will truly fall. Only then can good return to the world. Lupa, NDrunk, Murz, Brownbag all want to believe that they're the ones that are going to destroy CA somehow, someday. Just gotta keep the faith alive!

CA isn't going to last forever. I don't think it'll go out with a bang, but with a silent groan. Chances are, it'll be a mediocre event, like the algorithm finally disrupting things enough to make CA lose money or Doge leaving for a new career.
CA will have a proper finale and Lupa will somehow be crowing “we did it!” :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:24 am

I can't wait for when CA finally goes down under.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:34 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:24 am
I can't wait for when CA finally goes down under.
As long as it happens just after Luba an heroes, me neither

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:37 am

They need to leave now, RLM far outclasses them, we don't need CA.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:12 am

CA leaves.
RLM starts declining in quality years down the road.
"RLM need to leave now, Some Shit Channel far outclasses them, we don't need RLM."

RLM leaves...
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.