Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:52 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:17 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:23 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:17 am
Firing lupa for the midrolls was a good decision tbh. Although I'm shocked anyone could get fired from tgwtg for being TOO greedy.
And that's all TGWTG was about: greed. But Lupa was never fired from CA because she was never an employee. She never had a work contract with Michaud, just a verbal agreement to host her videos on the site, nothing more. So there was no "employment" to speak of. Michaud had all the right in the world to stop hosting her bland, boring fucking bullshit on the site whenever he wanted. And all Lupa can do is bawwwww like she's doing now.
Balm on my fucking soul. I salute you, sir. Glad I'm not the only one who's got to state the obvious all the time.
I have a feeling that you and I are doomed to be stating the obvious to people for the rest of our lives, sir.

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:15 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:46 am
Osterzone wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:26 am
Even before Blip died, the ad money was getting worse every year. I've never seen exact numbers, but 2008-2010 were apparently the golden years of blip and everyone says nothing paid as well as it did then.
Remember that film brain post about blip? Saying he was getting like $1600 a month from ad revenue alone from them. It was STUPID how much money these nobodies made as advertisers threw money down a hole.
I remember watching an interview with one of Blip's higher ups, before they got bought off. The guy said their CPM was around $8 - that after they had "revaluated and adapted" to the "new market", mind you. In the beggining, they were easily throwing $12 CPM or even more at these nobodies. I believe Youtube pays $2 or even much less. No wonder the day Blip went under was their Darkest Hour.

#ChangeTheChannel

Post by #ChangeTheChannel » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:19 am

I will never respect the Channel Awful management, they buried their lesser known members and still expected them to rake in the numbers.

#complicit

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:37 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:16 am
No, Lupa got "fired" for her mid-roll bullshit.
And she portrays this story like they backed her into a literal corner and screamed at her and called her a vile cunt until she cried.

And yeah, only a few people were actually employed like Lindsay. Linkara didn't get an actual contract which pissed him off, as I said years ago on 1.0 the business model was for them to have their videos posted on the site, keep all the blip money for themselves while TGWTG took all of the money from page ads. TGWTG didn't pay any of them other than those with contracts which was like 3 people, Blip did, which is why I gave them shit for BLIP BLIP BLIP being their business model because the moment they went under none of their video producers would get paid.

They didn't pay anyone on Blistered Thumbs either, all of them were fans who volunteered to be on the site or video producers who made blip money. The only people promoted on the image slider on the front page were video producers, not a single article was shown there and in the "News" section all the greedy video producers tagged their shit as "News" despite being shows.

You don't hear shit about video producers fucking over the article writers on Blistered Thumbs with their greed because they were more than happy to fuck over others to make their precious Blip money. Sean Fausz was on Bilstered Thumbs so HE IS COMPLICIT, HE IS COMPLICIT, HE IS COMPLICIT and I'm sure more of them are.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:10 pm

#complicit wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:19 am
I will never respect the Channel Awful management, they buried their lesser known members and still expected them to rake in the numbers.

#complicit
Their lesser known members were lesser known for a reason.

They suck.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:12 pm

I love that, months after Hollywood's sexual abuse/unprofessional working standards scandal, of course TGWTG has to have one. Always capitalising on memes months too late, only with less famous, less talented, less successful people, and with far less interesting content that the original. It never fucking changes.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:07 pm

#complicit wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:19 am

#complicit
It's almost like they were a business and expected results for those using their resources. I mean when most people go into work they get paid as well as the top earner even though they aren't as skilled, work as hard, or bring in as much business.
Why Steve Jobs is known for keeping anyone who tried and merely banged on their keyboard like a drunken monkey..

Fucking commies.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:13 pm

So CA is a hotbed of abuse and unrestrained sexual assault, but here's Lindsey's bestie, "Mrs. PawKeepYourDirtyDickAwayFromMe" featured...

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:18 pm

Maven is "playing" vampire the masquerade.

*Paw quietly plays it like a good cuck because that's his thing.*

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:29 pm

If I wanted to see a Let's Play of Bloodlines, I'd watch LittleKuriboh's "Marik Plays VtM Bloodlines".