Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:22 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:01 am
I understand the woman not wanting to change her name, it's a bureaucratic pain in the ass to redo all your documents. But why would the man want to go through that cuckery?
I can understand neither. Bitches make a grand spectacle out or the whole deal, bitch can go get a new licence.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:21 am

Let's call the alt right media consumers of youtube the "kekistan crowd". After all these are the basic bitch types that listen to Miscarriage of Acchild and PJW and if they see some liberal being converted to the alt right, they cheer and pose with a smug expression instead of raising an eyebrow.

Do you really think that Doge has a market with these kids? Laci Green tried it and she got run out because she's a duplicitous whore that only rides the popular wave; she did it with atheism, she did with socjus, she tried it with alt right but you can't tripple cross the world without being called out.

Now, Doge decides to be an alt right clown (as in, he's the same no-talent doge but now he injects Pepe into his skits), the 2018 kids will look at his show and roll their eyes because the style hasn't changed since 10 years ago and go back to laughing at dangerhairs.

Tl;dr, you can't spit shine a turd.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:17 pm

drisko wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:50 am
Nah, he wants people to like him, so he probably won't. At one point he probably would have filled the videos with chicks in bikinis to get views but I bet being around Lindsay has killed that idea in his head.
He had an 8/10 future camwhore on his site once and he chose to promote the small, chubby feminists instead.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:24 pm

Doge is just an empty vessel. I don't get the feeling he's too smart or holds any strong convictions.

Rob and Michaud are the real "brains" behind the fiefdom. I don't know the politics of those two, but considering the sort of people they brought on for TGWTG I'm guessing it's fairly far into the left-wing/SJW wing.

Anyway, the current "Nostalgia Critic Skit & Media Spergout for Preteens" seems to be successful enough for now.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:27 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:17 pm
drisko wrote:
Nah, he wants people to like him, so he probably won't. At one point he probably would have filled the videos with chicks in bikinis to get views but I bet being around Lindsay has killed that idea in his head.
He had an 8/10 future camwhore on his site once and he chose to promote the small, chubby feminists instead.
Maybe it's because Doge is a secret white nationalist and he's unwilling to fuck with a nonwhite girl.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:39 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:27 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:17 pm
drisko wrote:
Maybe it's because Doge is a secret white nationalist and he's unwilling to fuck with a nonwhite girl.
I think Doge is way to much of a pussy to have ever tried it on with any of them let alone a girl as hot as Goggles.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:51 pm

When did Doge and his ham planet get together?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:47 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:51 pm
Some time before Demo Reel, that's closest timeframe i can think of and that 100000 dollars loan he got that he invested in that project

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:37 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:51 pm
They were on their honeymoon literally right in the middle of Spoonygate. So it was sometime before that.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:50 am

I suspect he only married her for the money.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.