Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:27 pm

How about Freddy lightclaws?!

And I'd say dual-wielding is better. Probably requires more multi-tasking, but you have much better control over where each blade is pointing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:36 pm

Grievous in the Clone Wars cartoon by Genndy could spin his torso while holding lightsabers which jedis could do fuckall about.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:45 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:27 pm
And I'd say dual-wielding is better. Probably requires more multi-tasking, but you have much better control over where each blade is pointing.
Out of all that stuff you guys said, this is the only thing I'd actually like to see in a Star Wars movie.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:37 pm

Anakin (or was it Obi-Wan?) did that for a short moment when fighting Dooku, but that's sadly it. Unless you count Grievous.
Osterzone wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:36 pm
Grievous in the Clone Wars cartoon by Genndy could spin his torso while holding lightsabers which jedis could do fuckall about.
He can also do the spinny thing like those Inquisitor sabers, except slightly less stupid because he just has four arms that can spin.

I also seem to recall that his legs are prehensile, so he can kick you in the head and then crush it like a grapefruit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:16 pm

Charlar wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:02 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:18 pm
I still think the double lightsaber is the worst weapon in Star Wars.

I'll even explain it. One of the key things to keep into consideration when wielding a weapon is the weapon's effective range. Imagine a standard light-saber. You can extend one arm all the way and point the saber. The range is your whole arm + saber length. Now imagine all the area you can defend yourself, all the space around you that you can easily reach by pivoting just your wrist and your elbow. This is your defend-able area.

Keep this in mind. Now imagine you have a second blade coming out the back that will kill you if it touches you. All that area that was easily defendable now requires you to move your entire body to block, and your reach is now more than halved. The weapon is literally worse than a regular lightsaber.
Wouldn't a properly trained in it's force user able to use okay?
A standard lightsaber user would be properly trained, so that advantage is offset. NEXT

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:18 pm

Charlar wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:26 am

The doubled lightsaber is made for force users that focuse on defensive fighting against multiple foes, it can be used to more easily block a hit from the side and in the hands of someone really well trained both in its use and the force you can use it to block hit on a 360 degree range of defenseand rapidly hit opponents at a distance from one another and if fast enough overwhelm an enemy defense even fater than one blade.
I'm really not trying to sperge (seriously) and a one blade lightsaber is better in almost every fight but the double bladed one isn't that bad if the user has the knowledge and skill to use it properly.

The absolute worst lightsaber is the implanted lightsaber, now that just retarded

What you just said was "BLAH BLAH BLAH, EU SHIT WRITTEN BY PEOPLE THAT NEVER SWORDFOUGHT"

TRrust me, You're slower and able to block less with a double bladed lightsaber. The "Duel of the Fates" should've been Obi Wan and Qui Gonn tip-cutting the shit outta Maul with Maul unable to respond or block.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:51 pm

Maul should've gone for a Light Bat'Leth.
-Yours Truly

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:35 pm

Niggas, it's a laser sword powered by space magic. The only reason it exists is to look cool. Who cares?

I liked Last Jedi btw. It was marketed as being Empire 2.0 but ended up being nothing like it, which is why it upset a lot of nerds. I enjoyed it for what it was, and for a Shekel Mouse film it was surprisingly complex. It didn't really feel like it was the middle film of a trilogy though, it felt like it was written in isolation rather than considering episodes 7 and 9.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:56 pm

That's because it was written in isolation. They didn't plan these out at all and are just making them up as they go, which I think is one of the main reasons people are pissed.
お前はもう死んでいる。

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:21 pm

People are pissed at the SJW bullshit and the destruction of characters that were established over 3 decent movies.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger