Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Just Some Random Guy

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:27 pm
I'm sure the creators loved Blip to death, but I never enjoyed watching their videos on that platform. I remember having to restart and sometimes never finishing because of the buffering times.
I actually liked Blip's buffering because it buffered the whole video. Most video services will only buffer a short bit ahead of where you're watching, but with Blip you could start the video, pause it, go off and do something else for a little while, then come back and the whole thing would be fully buffered and you'd have no problems. You could even take your computer offline at that point and play the full video.

Granted, that was probably a mistake on their end as it meant they'd be using more bandwidth than the others, but it was convenient for me.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:21 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:52 am
The male anti-gamers in their fantasies and desperation just wanted more slutty gamer girls.. But there aren't enough Zoey Quinns to go around.
Whatever happened to that whore? She OD on meth yet?
She moved to the comic industry. In a couple months she'll get bored and stop making the Vertigo comic she was given. How many comicsgate spergs get baited by her will determine how many victim bux she collects. It's all getting really boring. The only possible lulz would be if DC sues her when she inevitably breaks her contract (if they don't cancel the comic for low sales first), but the comic industry is far too cucked for that.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:51 am

Reminder that Holly was fired a day after surgery by MIchaud and then forced by the Walkers to sign a contract that would ban her from the industry for three years.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:57 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:51 am
Reminder that Holly was fired a day after surgery by MIchaud and then forced by the Walkers to sign a contract that would ban her from the industry for three years.
So they are in fact capable of making smart business decisions from time to time.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:10 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:57 am
Guest wrote:
So they are in fact capable of making smart business decisions from time to time.
*scummy

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:20 am

Guest wrote:
Honestly, I don't believe a word she says. I'm sure there was a lot more to that story that she's not telling, and Michaud and the Walkers make it a policy not to speak on these matters.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:31 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:21 am
pibbs wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:52 am
The male anti-gamers in their fantasies and desperation just wanted more slutty gamer girls.. But there aren't enough Zoey Quinns to go around.
Whatever happened to that whore? She OD on meth yet?
She moved to the comic industry. In a couple months she'll get bored and stop making the Vertigo comic she was given. How many comicsgate spergs get baited by her will determine how many victim bux she collects. It's all getting really boring. The only possible lulz would be if DC sues her when she inevitably breaks her contract (if they don't cancel the comic for low sales first), but the comic industry is far too cucked for that.
I posted about that in the capeshit thread, she’s doing the same goddamned thing she did before, only with a girl who with a friend and not five guys she fucked.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:01 am

Guest wrote:
Reminder that Holly is a giant liar and a weirdo that made up a fake fiancé after someone she knew died. The Walkers and Michaud were fucking saintly to hire her and put up with her bullshit for so long.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:09 am

Hiring Holly Colostomy Bag was the only mistake /our guy/ Michaud ever made.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:23 am

Everything CA has done with women has been a mistake.
  • They created Lindsay Ellis.
    They brought Lupa on even though she is Biblically terrible.
    They let Marzgurl make promoted videos even though she lost her contest.
    They hired Holly BrownBag
    They promoted JessTransTaku
    They let Tamara think she was hot.