Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Duwango
Goon

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:17 am

The one good thing to come out of Doges' attempt at Let's Plays was the collective psychotic breakdown from fedora hipsters and libtard goons alike. That was still the era when LP faggots were still falling for Retsuprae's "we care about quality! we swear guys!" virtue signalling. It was telling that the Slowbeef et al. were so exceptional they get so assblasted about it, in a way it was a prelude to their subsequent, even bigger meltdown and downfall when they flipped their shit over PewDiePie. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:23 pm

Anyone remember this blast from the past?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:01 pm

"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:21 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:01 pm
How does fucking Larry Bundy post here and not Mumkey?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Larry is gay and only hangs with faggots (us.)

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:39 pm

Duwango wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:17 am
The one good thing to come out of Doges' attempt at Let's Plays was the collective psychotic breakdown from fedora hipsters and libtard goons alike. That was still the era when LP faggots were still falling for Retsuprae's "we care about quality! we swear guys!" virtue signalling. It was telling that the Slowbeef et al. were so exceptional they get so assblasted about it, in a way it was a prelude to their subsequent, even bigger meltdown and downfall when they flipped their shit over PewDiePie. :lol:
Do people still think Slowqueef and his band of merry faggots are cool? I always took them as a bunch of butthurt bitches because people stole their IP of video game commentary, hence the screeching wannabe MST3K autism that was their petty revenge.

I had a friend who met ol Queef at a con and bragged to me about it...my friend was also a creepy virgin faggot who lived at home and talked to his cats like a pedophile grooming a child would...holy shit I was friends with JewWario...

Btw what is your gif from? It’s absolutely hypnotic.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:15 pm

I haven't actually paid attention in years, but the aforementioned PDP video was the beginning of the end. I think Slowcuck and others still have their respective fanbases of manchild and womanchild sadcows, but their golden (shower) years are long behind them, and suffice to say their videos haven't aged well at all, especially now that the entire internet hates SomethingAwful, and for good reason.

That doesn't surprise me. Even back in the day, the entire SA LP circlejerk was composed almost exclusively of elitist male feminist white ally freakazoids, and unsurprisingly many of them jumped on the trooning bandwagon because so many of them were nearing their 30s and still haven't got laid by then.

I believe I faved the video source of the gif in question, but I'll have to track it down again. I concur that it is hypnotic.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:14 pm

The gif is by the Japanese band New Order. The lead singer used to be a MMA fighter. Here's their song "Have a Nice Day". And that is the extent of my J-Pop knowledge.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:56 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:39 pm
I had a friend who met ol Queef at a con and bragged to me about it...my friend was also a creepy virgin faggot who lived at home and talked to his cats like a pedophile grooming a child would...holy shit I was friends with JewWario...
Sounds like your friend was me as well, but I've never met fatbeef. Also the one thing jewwario was not was a virgin.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:56 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:39 pm
Sounds like your friend was me as well, but I've never met fatbeef. Also the one thing jewwario was not was a virgin.
If nothing else, his fingers saw a lot of action.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.