Asalieri thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Asalieri thread

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:33 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:04 pm
Too bad that this unholy union between Retarded Fatass (M) and Retarded Fatass (F) has produced children. Imagine looking at your parents online and finding the trail of spergery and failure that Asa and his "bunny" left behind. Sad!
Not to mention the grandparents, one giant autistic arboretum of a family tree.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:42 pm

I am gone for 12 hours and I miss all the fun. :lol:

But seriously Asa if you are still around. I like some of your videos and I was never around any of the previous versions of DHI to know the history between you guys but I think you overreacted. I don't think these guys focus on you as much as other people especially CA. Until now there was not as much as to talk about you to focus on you. All of the CA people have minimum of 150 pages while you just hit over 50.

You could have still responded to Jason as a normal person making your points but you sperged out making yourself an easy target. If you think these guys are bullies, you should know that bullies love reactions like this since it touches a nerve and they would keep using it against you. Just relax and don't sperg out. That is why Internet nobodies keep self destructing. They can't be calm under pressure.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:44 pm

Asa is reminding me of King of Pol on the farms: his thread once had minimal activity, until he decided to sock puppet as a white knight to defend his autistic honor. Many, many spergouts later (including threatening to travel to Europe to FITE ME IRL a retarded Norwegian paypig to a man suffering from gout), look at what happened to him.

Never go full KoP.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:57 pm

This is part of the problem, Asa -- you're an obsessive guy, and not just about your image. You still won't let go of your lengthy, one-sided vendetta against Doge Walker and James Rolfe, and you choose to continue hounding this thread, eager to hear what people say about you, rather than ignoring it and going on about your day as normal. You chose this. For that matter, you could've listened to some of your critics and tried to improve yourself. But you refuse to do that. You instead double down, lashing out at everyone around you in a tirade of endless projection. You're supposed to be in your 40's, but you act like a bipolar teenager.

But it doesn't truly matter in the end. You won't listen to this. You listen to no one. You hear only what you want to, and you misinterpret (perhaps intentionally) what others say. And I'm curious how it is you're constantly alerted to this kind of thing. You and your little army of whiteknights show up everywhere you're mentioned. Makes me think you have Google Alerts set up to your name.

Come to think of it, the Google Alert would make sense. That along with your attempts to stifle criticism of you, the endless projections, using your daughter as a human shield when criticized, and the constant backstabbing of friends seems quite familiar to me...kind of like a certain mundane figure that got exposed back in August of last year. You two are quite a bit alike, Asa.

Lastly, I want to note that, as displayed in the videos critical of you and in this very thread, you seem to lose your mind. All the while, those criticizing you are calm and have evidence to back up their claims. You've now resorted to threatening physical violence against those critical of you. It makes you look like a fool. You want to defend your wife? Fine. I agree. You love her, obviously, and I respect that. This thread had been dead for months, if not a year, before your actions resuscitated it. There's not some grand conspiracy against you by the whole internet, Asa. Take a look at yourself for once, and not just in the mirror.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:00 pm

Nobody cares. Asa ain't gonna learn shit. He's a petty man with a short fuse stirring up drama with other petty people while thinking he's somehow superior to them.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:00 pm
Nobody cares. Asa ain't gonna learn shit. He's a petty man with a short fuse stirring up drama with other petty people while thinking he's somehow superior to them.
This. His drama cycle just involved the forum this time. He'll be back to sperge out even harder about something a lot more pointless.

The idea we obsess over him is hilarious. This thread is dead as fuck whenever it's not going off-topic.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Leave ASA alooooone~!

P.S.: Your health comes first :3
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:33 pm
Leave ASA alooooone~!

P.S.: Your health comes first :3
Not with that body it doesn't.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:27 pm

What did we even talk about him this iteration of DHI? There was him being a sperg about Smellstink420, him suddenly bemoaning the fat tribes man when he keeled over, his more recent furfag shit and now this. Not a lot, really. This story would barely have been noteworthy if not for his total spergout, conveniently confirming it to be true. Well done, dipshit. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Vega

Post by Vega » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:07 am

I have some previously unreleased, behind the scenes videos from the Great Kyle Stalking of 2013. Weird stuff - Kyle's final 20+ minute phone call (after he made the video calling out Eric) with an IRATE Eric is bizarre. Just a glimpse into a troubled, uncontended guy.