Asalieri thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Asalieri thread

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:19 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:13 am

Remember, fatass, that how you respond is never out of your control. You are an adult and society expects you to behave like one.

I apparently would have no right to complain if you assaulted me in real life? I guess it's immature to be happy that someone can't use force to silence an opinion they don't like. I think we call that shit freedom here. But you wouldn't know about that since you're a soviet spy.
yeah yeah whatever pussy. Also, my dad was the commie, not me.

I never even said I wanted to murder you. I just wanna get in the ring with you. YOU dont, cause you know I'd actually show up. There's enough evidence out there to prove I WOULD lol. That's why you say shit like "BRAH IF YOU COME TO MY HOUSE I WILL SHOOT YOU! YEEHAW!"

I would be good with any resolution, really.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:21 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:15 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:14 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:03 am
. I am not happy to read Jason's bullshit about my wife.
And if you had any shred of decency, you'd delete his rantings.
We didn't delete yours, why would we delete his?
Because it's the right thing to do if you're all about not-doxing like you claim to be. Hell, delete mine too. Then have the satisfaction of knowing you got all the drama you wanted without the mess.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:24 am

I really need to x out of this window. This is fruitless as usual. Why have I ever bothered?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:31 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:24 am
I really need to x out of this window. This is fruitless as usual. Why have I ever bothered?
You're an attention whore who loves drama.

If it were up to me, I would have just banned you once you were exposed for the fake gay ops posting about that one dude. Which would have spared everyone your spergeout. You may not believe it, but that would have been the best thing for you.

I did look back at the "Jason" posts and the ones I saw didn't contain any personal information. Saying "Asa's wife cheated on him with me" is not dox. Dox would be a full name, place of employment, home address, phone number etc. You're just mad people found out about your wife's cheating. All of this rage is misdirected anger because of that and you're amping it up because you love drama way more than shitposters here.

If there is personal info such as a home address in those posts, I'll go check again later or Poonoo can. That info can always be edited out.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:46 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:31 am
If there is personal info such as a home address in those posts, I'll go check again later or Poonoo can. That info can always be edited out.
The only personal shit I saw was from him revealing his full name, what city he lived in, the name of his ex wife and where he worked. Jason never went into that level of detail about Asa, and I removed that shit from Asa's post.

Asa could have just addressed this guy properly and more directly rather than his snarky shitpost revealing real life details. But he was butthurt that the guy who got his wife to send nudes posted on here and revealed it so he sperged out too hard and insulted his wife and lashed out at everyone else. He easily could have said "you can talk shit about my wife all you want, but you wanted to fuck her" and he would have looked just as stupid.

This Jason guy is probably just as much as a loser as Asa is, but Asa made himself look worse. Calm down and don't lash out at your wife in public, talk shit about Jason without trying to dox him because I am sure there is plenty of lolcow shit about him too.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:04 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:06 am
shit, Rapeculture is probably busy masturbating to all this.
It's been reasonably entertaining. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:15 am

Asa defending his honor

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:05 am

Hey Assclery, I recall Kyle claimed that your entire house (which may or may not be entirely funded by your mom's cushy pension) reeked of weed all the time and that either you, your brainless sissy retard wife or both are welfare queens. I'm curious to know if any of these points are actually true or not, and why. :geek:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:52 am

Asa wrote:To be a cuck, someone has to have actually fucked your wife. Nudes online while troublesome, don't constitute cucking.
That's not how it works. You either go by the hard definition of cuckoldry, by which you intentionally have some other dude fuck your wife and watch/jerk off and love it or you go by the soft definition of getting dunked on in some way.
You got dunked on.
Asa wrote:I really hit a nerve somewhere lol.
Says the guy that's platinum mad at everything and delivers the most butthurt false flag I've ever seen outside of ye olde /baph/.
Asa wrote:My wife is right next to me laughing as she reads the shit I write.
Retards tend to laugh for no good reason and be entertained by the dumbest things. Likely the reason she fell for you in the first place.
Mama Bunny wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:32 am
No, I'm not okay with being called "retarded" or a "slut", because I'm fucking not.
-Autism does not mean 'retard', that word is a slur.
That word isn't a slur. A retard is somebody that is retarded, which means "held back". Somebody with autism is, by the very definition, retarded.
Now, why would I believe that post to even come from your full spectrum wife, Asa? You're an experienced tard wrangler by now and an even more experienced liar. I believe that you posted that because I don't believe your idiot wife can write sentences quite that coherent.
Asa "professional tard wrangler" lieri wrote: Fite me IRL bruh!
And there it is. The most desperate thing somebody real mad at inconsequential shit could ever say on the internet.
You may think that it shows how tough you are, Asa. You're mistaken. It shows how pathetic you are. How much you care about what some odd 20 shitposters have to say about you every few months. Because you know it's true and it strikes that nerve you think you've hit.
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:30 am
I am tired of you people constantly putting me down. Fucking christ, I'm not even a relevant youtuber in any capacity but you all have to keep doxing me, digging my personal info, and constantly insulting me. For fuck sake, I am not even involved in any drama with ANYONE, but here comes some anonymous fuck (who is anonymous to everyone but MYSELF) and you guys eat that shit up.

I am sick of this shit. So what do I have to do to get you losers off my back?
How exactly is anyone here digging? You said it yourself: Somebody came and posted something here. We get that shit home delivered; no need to dig for anything. Your thread is exceptionally inactive because nobody here really cares that much about you. But you were right on that shit. We're not on your back, YOU are on OUR back.
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:21 am
Because it's the right thing to do if you're all about not-doxing like you claim to be. Hell, delete mine too. Then have the satisfaction of knowing you got all the drama you wanted without the mess.
Personally, I don't subscribe to that. If it we for only me, dox would be fine. But it appear that you've done more to dox the anon poster than he did.
I'm also not sure we've tapped all the drama out of this there is to tap. You both morons are doing a fine job of having that tap turned on full.
Duwango wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:05 am
Hey Assclery, I recall Kyle claimed that your entire house (which may or may not be entirely funded by your mom's cushy pension) reeked of weed all the time and that either you, your brainless sissy retard wife or both are welfare queens. I'm curious to know if any of these points are actually true or not, and why. :geek:
Asking the important questions!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:04 pm

One would think, looking at Dad Gaede's history of lunacy, treason, and bad mathemathics, that there was no way another member of the family could top him in being a complete sped. Thankfully, his fatass San Lorenzo fan of a son proves this to be wrong. I love it.

Too bad that this unholy union between Retarded Fatass (M) and Retarded Fatass (F) has produced children. Imagine looking at your parents online and finding the trail of spergery and failure that Asa and his "bunny" left behind. Sad!