Asalieri thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Asalieri thread

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:21 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:16 pm
If any of you want to know why theses guys came in, Asa was shitting on us on a livestream (I just checked, it was over 10 minutes of it) and was particularly salty about tictac. I caught a minute of it, the stream is called "Everybody Hates Asa".
lel fucking kek, stay salty you irrelevant cow

Keep getting into drama slapfights with idiots. I been around for a longass time and you've been doing the same shit, asa, since you were on that weird MMO forum going by "TellahAsa."

He would be salty about me lel, since nobody else on this forum aside from chippah cares enough to comment on his infinite loop of boring drama. But TBH I was expecting him to show up and guestpost his hate for me here.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/68wgMr24bRo[/youtube]
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Oh Tictac, I love how you complain about how I 'do the same shit' when all you've ever done is 'the same shit'.

I knew y'all wouldn't be able to resist if I made you relevant for a few minutes ha ha ha! I'm outtie.

Poonoo, you and your cadre of losers here can keep complaining about your betters all day long, day in day out. It's all any of you ever could do, anyway

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:10 am

Asalleri can't make anything relevant though.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:20 am

"Relevant."

To the same audience you had back in 2008? I'm confused. Even DSP trends better in current year than you do, Asa.

"Complaining about your betters" most popular threads are DSP and Spoony. I could see an argument about angry joe or doge but we don't even talk about them that much.

Edit: Also be honest asa, you mentioned me because I said your wife was fat. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:14 am

In all fairness mad bum, I do a better job than you guys at least. ;)

Tictac seems to think he's in an alternate universe where 200+ pages of bawwwing = 'not that much'. I trend in the current year better than DHI does as a whole, so I don't see what you're even 'proud' of, that an irrelevant guy is still a thousand times more well-liked and relevant than yourselves? :D

Also yeah, prolly Tictac. Why can't I quit you guys? :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:22 am

DHI is full of people that just casually shitpost, whereas you've made being an autist your entire (failed) career. Congrats on trending better, if that is even true, it's not something to be proud of.

Also, lose some weight tubby

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:52 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:14 am
I trend in the current year better than DHI does as a whole, so I don't see what you're even 'proud' of, that an irrelevant guy is still a thousand times more well-liked and relevant than yourselves? :D
https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... e,Asalieri

>Average DHI: 23, Asalieri :13

Google says otherwise. And why do you give a shit about how "relevant" you are? You are ignoring every relevant point about you like your drama cycle and how so many of your former friends get sick of it and are playing the "I'm more popular than you" card when even THAT isn't even true. That's pathetic. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:13 am

He can't respond to the drama cycle because it's like the buddhist conception of the wheel. He's not even conscious of it.

He'll always be a cow who doesn't understand why people think he's one.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:33 am

Can we get this out of the way and clarify if Asalieri's missus is a fat tranny, or just fat? I'm asking for an angry, snobbish, spoonish friend.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:54 am

Just fat.