Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Re: Asalieri thread

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:47 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:17 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:57 pm
This fat cunt always has drama. He breathes it. He was molded by it.
Kinda sad considering that guys age. I don't know why he's wasting his time doing dumb shit like this and not focusing on his life & family.
Some z-grade internet show reviewed him, and didn't even really say anything that harsh and he lost his shit. What a pussy.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:12 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:47 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:17 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:57 pm
This fat cunt always has drama. He breathes it. He was molded by it.
Kinda sad considering that guys age. I don't know why he's wasting his time doing dumb shit like this and not focusing on his life & family.
Some z-grade internet show reviewed him, and didn't even really say anything that harsh and he lost his shit. What a pussy.

Asalieri is one of the biggest z-grade losers on youtube

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:21 am

Asa seems about the same or maybe a bit smaller. Dude is looking haggard. But his wife gained weight and it's obvious. Noticed one of his asskissers saying Asa lost weight, but they didn't say shit about his wife lelelelelelelel. Wonder why?

I have to wonder why he's incapable of living without being constantly in an e-peen slapfight with other youtubers. I guess that's what qualifies him for lolcow status. I'm curious what friends he has left (online) at this point. Last I had heard, he'd burned his bridges with that one homeless bum looking guy he was hanging with.

Also, we talk about DSP content being stale but holy shit! Nigga still making videos like it's 2008 and people have to watch 360p Amazing Atheist or him, and nobody else exists on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Asalieri2/videos

Turns out he made some 10 shitty videos about being on a diet. I ain't watching that shit nigga. No wonder dickriders mention his weight. I hope they remember to also mention how many times he shat on somebody for being a fatass while being fatter himself. GG.

His videos are slowly (or not so slowly) becoming like Boogie's: mostly narcissism.mov about his life.

His channel engagement stats are better than DSP's at least. 1 out of 10 views/subs ratio is breddy ok for an old channel. Shows somebody is still watching you anyway.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:47 am
He just saw his chance to get at least some sort of attention again.
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:21 am
BatDan?
Dude has a blog dedicated to the evils of the Irate Gamer.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:15 pm

Irate Gamer? Oh no, breakfast is ruined.

EatMyAssHole

ASA DID 9/11

Post by EatMyAssHole » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:44 pm

guys I have proof that asalieri2, aka Asa L. Ieri, did 9/11. he has that beard because he's a radical muslim.

get a life you bitcboys

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:49 pm

Oh hi, Asa.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

DrunkenPunk800

Post by DrunkenPunk800 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:59 pm

i love male penis

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:16 pm

If any of you want to know why theses guys came in, Asa was shitting on us on a livestream (I just checked, it was over 10 minutes of it) and was particularly salty about tictac. I caught a minute of it, the stream is called "Everybody Hates Asa".
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.