Re: Asalieri thread

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:33 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:03 pm
ShadowChozo

16 hours ago
Let me spare you dozens of posts in Dead Horse Interchange:
"Y-yeah, but you were MEAN about it!"
I'm confused. Since when did we care about someone being mean? Asa got buttmad at me on that one stream (supposedly-I didn't watch it) because I was mean to him.

The reason we don't take you seriously about tgwtg, asa, is more because of the whole situation with reviewtopia. Not that the issue of you vs tgwtg has even come up in years, tbh. But if it did, I would just point out you have tried to become them yourself and you failed. So you seem like a less credible source than some rando shitposter who doesn't have any interest in being an e-celeb.

That and you being a lolcow and all.
that asslieri, can't take anything, is a hypocrite, a huge whiny bitch, and a land whale

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:42 am

rabidtictac wrote:
ShadowChozo

16 hours ago
Let me spare you dozens of posts in Dead Horse Interchange:
"Y-yeah, but you were MEAN about it!"
I'm confused. Since when did we care about someone being mean? Asa got buttmad at me on that one stream (supposedly-I didn't watch it) because I was mean to him.

The reason we don't take you seriously about tgwtg, asa, is more because of the whole situation with reviewtopia. Not that the issue of you vs tgwtg has even come up in years, tbh. But if it did, I would just point out you have tried to become them yourself and you failed. So you seem like a less credible source than some rando shitposter who doesn't have any interest in being an e-celeb.

Yeah but it's only mean when it's directed at him, never mind the fact he ganged up on the Reviewtopia guys when they wouldn't let him on the site, but since his feelings weren't hurt, it doesn't count.
But really when you think about, the reason he goes after things like TGWTG and all these reviewers is not because they're ripe to being picked apart at and to be mocked at for their cringinest, but because he wanted to be one of them and wasn't good enough so he goes after them over pettiness.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:05 am

rabidtictac wrote:
In light of the recent events described in the past 8 pages or so, I'd say the horrorcow label is far more accurate for Eric, especially since he's going to turn 40 sometime this year.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:26 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:25 pm

the fat cow has something to say
He's not wrong though. It's pretty much DHI's opinion, or pretty much anyone's opinion on the situation who brought this shit up back in 2011. Gonzo's part that he read out again is the key thing here, and it's a part I glossed over.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:41 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:26 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:25 pm

the fat cow has something to say
He's not wrong though. It's pretty much DHI's opinion, or pretty much anyone's opinion on the situation who brought this shit up back in 2011. Gonzo's part that he read out again is the key thing here, and it's a part I glossed over.
A retard can be right, one in a while, thats asalieri in a nutshell

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:04 am

It's hard to be wrong when pissing on Channel Awesome. Only Looba and Mazrgurl seem to have been able to manage that.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:04 am
It's hard to be wrong when pissing on Channel Awesome. Only Looba and Mazrgurl seem to have been able to manage that.
It's frustrating to me because Asalieri is capable of making good videos. It's like he occasionally becomes sane once in a blue moon and makes something like his video shitting on Linkara for his Adblock whining. But then soon after, it's back to drama, hypocrisy, and general crying about how he's a victim of other peoples' hate.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:57 pm

His only good video is the Relativity Blues.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:57 pm
His only good video is the Relativity Blues.
Fucking Mathemagicians, I swear!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:38 am

I can be considered a conspiracy nut but at least the ones I "follow"/believe are points that can be argued and proven.
Einstein is a false hack tool indeed but at least show and prove it. As for all maths being bullshit I dont know why that would be concluded just from Einstein being a hoax or why they would even think that.

But its pretty obvious he is in a masonic family or his dad would never be in that position in the first place. or he'd be disappeared after he got caught. Just feels all staged to me or maybe some corporate spying from one illuminati group against the other illuminati group but he obviously is part of the group of people that doesnt need to play by the rules because the invisible hand protects them.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine