Asalieri thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Asalieri thread

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:00 pm
He should review fursuit manufacturers. Furries would want to know where to get the most yiff for their bucks.
Can't argue with that.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Vega

Post by Vega » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:20 am

the fuck happened in the past 3 pages.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:58 am

Vega wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:20 am
the fuck happened in the past 3 pages.
Attention whores.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:11 pm

Asalieri2
@Backstabbing Scumbag what's funny is they claim to be 'done' with me yadda yadda how I am a worthless loser blah blah blah, right?
Who's fault is it that you make yourself a target with all the stupid shit you say and do Asa? I didn't even know about the otherkin thing, but once you came out as a Ponyfag and a Furfag, you just opened the floodgates to be mocked.
they'll always necro the thread to continue the barrage of senseless hatred towards me.
Oh BOO-FUCKING-HOOO! They hate me for no reason!

Hate to break it to you but the insults and vitriol against you are valid and justified, rightfully so.
> You have this dipshit mentality of "rules for thee but not for me" which has gotten you into trouble more often than not, then you complain people are harassing you. Mother fucker, you bring this shit upon yourself.
> You harass people that have nothing to do with your own problems.
> You stalk people, leaving harassing and threatening messages on fanfiction not even directed at you.
> You act like a big internet tough guy, threatening people that insult you but then delete the fucking comments like a pussy. It's okay to be scared though Asa. :)
> You've gotten cucked by your wife multiple times and I wouldn't be surprised if you're getting cucked when you're not doing videos or forcing your wife to stream with you.
TicTac & friends just project their own lack of morals and general failure to be whoever they want to be and do whatever they want to do unto me.
This, coming from the guy:
  • Whose Truco and Perler sales went to the fucking toilet after only a few months?
    Who stalks people and will harass them in any way they can until they "man up and face you" on your terms, when they know damn well that all you're gonna do is moralfag and cry like a little bitch at some bullshit you clearly made up.
    Who always has 2 or 3, sometimes more people going up against 1 guy who he has made his target for bullying because he can't fight by himself, at all.
    Who made 6 videos, including streams on his supposed best friend after a falling out, then crying crocodile tears after he dies! Calling other people leeches and vultures for making tribute videos to the man while simultaneously making your own half-assed tributes?
    Who got on every welfare program imaginable when he left Germany to escape the Jugendamt (or however you fucking spell it.)
Yet, we're the failures? Your delusions of grandeur are truly dizzying.
It's so much easier to criticize me for existing than it is for them to cure whatever it is that's making them miserable, it seems.
You've gotta be fucking kidding! Your entire persona online (and IRL) is based around criticizing people for any and every reason under the fucking sun! You've used the fact that you're married (to a fat strumpet of all things) and have kids (easy to see where the autism comes from) as a reason why you're superior to others, yet, you've never denied that you still live with under the same roof with your mother. You are a horrid fucking human being, yeah, I said it and I stand by it!

Sorry for the long post again, but I had to say something and know full well CrowFagnonMan is watching.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:45 pm

Don't apologize for the long post, guest, it's entertaining and more importantly, true! :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:11 pm
> You've gotten cucked by your wife multiple times .
Did that whale seriously find someone willing to fuck her behind Asa's back?

Also i love how, back in the day, he was outraged at the gaming rapist because "rape jokes are ebil" and then, immediately after, he jumped on the anti-sjw bandwagon and not only all of a sudden rape jokes were the shit, but he also made a video defending Cosby

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:25 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:11 pm
> You've gotten cucked by your wife multiple times .
Did that whale seriously find someone willing to fuck her behind Asa's back?

Also i love how, back in the day, he was outraged at the gaming rapist because "rape jokes are ebil" and then, immediately after, he jumped on the anti-sjw bandwagon and not only all of a sudden rape jokes were the shit, but he also made a video defending Cosby
He made rape jokes before that video too.

Seriously if Asa stuck to football videos I wouldn't mind his channel since I liked his world cup videos and others he does when he goes to games but he can't control his tism.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:59 pm

Don't froget his blues music. Should've really stuck with that one.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:25 pm

asalieri more like ate salads rarely lmaooo

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:33 pm

SAN LORENZO SUCKS