Asalieri thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Asalieri thread

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:47 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:38 am
I can be considered a conspiracy nut but at least the ones I "follow"/believe are points that can be argued and proven.
Einstein is a false hack tool indeed but at least show and prove it. As for all maths being bullshit I dont know why that would be concluded just from Einstein being a hoax or why they would even think that.

But its pretty obvious he is in a masonic family or his dad would never be in that position in the first place. or he'd be disappeared after he got caught. Just feels all staged to me or maybe some corporate spying from one illuminati group against the other illuminati group but he obviously is part of the group of people that doesnt need to play by the rules because the invisible hand protects them.
This is the stupidest thing I read all day, Keep it up moron!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:47 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
I can be considered a conspiracy nut but at least the ones I "follow"/believe are points that can be argued and proven.
Einstein is a false hack tool indeed but at least show and prove it. As for all maths being bullshit I dont know why that would be concluded just from Einstein being a hoax or why they would even think that.

But its pretty obvious he is in a masonic family or his dad would never be in that position in the first place. or he'd be disappeared after he got caught. Just feels all staged to me or maybe some corporate spying from one illuminati group against the other illuminati group but he obviously is part of the group of people that doesnt need to play by the rules because the invisible hand protects them.
Yeah just pointing and calling stupid instead of counterarguements really makes it seem you stand above the moron right? Fucking braindead tool guest coward.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:17 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:27 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:47 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:

Yeah just pointing and calling stupid instead of counterarguements really makes it seem you stand above the moron right? Fucking braindead tool guest coward.
Well, you just proved yourself a hypocrite by doing the same thing, you are no better then asalieri

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:21 pm

I liked his failed kickstarters series.

Post by Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 1:14 pm

Oh look, a gaggle of sociopathic, one-trick ponies stirring up drama by namedropping someone... again...
Don't worry though, they're not really a threat, after all, Asalieri, JKTIM nor Silent Rob is able to fight a single battle on their own because they know they'll get blown the fuck out if they even try.
Just goes to show that drama is the only way that they can keep themselves 'relevant' in any sense of the word.
At least the fat landwhale 'autist' (yes, she claims she's autistic) of a wife will finally get in some more cucking action knowing her.

Hey Asa, instead of trying to drum up drama again, how about doing something productive like a job you fat fuck! I don't care how much weight you've supposedly lost. Changing your physical appearance doesn't make you any less of a fucking scumfuck, you probably still treat your autistic daughter the same way you treat your 'detractors' much the same as your 'wife.' You're nothing but a poser.

Hey JKTIM, how's being the ATM for two irrelevant fucks? Sooner or later the money will run out and you won't be able to buy friends or subs anymore, then what?

Hey Rob, how's being the third wheel going? You've already admitted you know Asa is playing you but you're going along with it anyway... why? You know you're gonna get screwed in the end and you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

I hope karma deals with these fucks, it's been a long time coming, and they need to be dealt with.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 26, 2018 1:20 pm

What is this faggotry even about and should anyone care?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat May 26, 2018 1:25 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:20 pm

+1
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sat May 26, 2018 2:52 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:20 pm
This.
I thought Silent Rob died or something
- and that's a good thing.

Post by Guest » Sat May 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Imagine you take a week long vacation. Where would you go and what would you do? Vegas? Miami? No. I'm going to some shithole in Arizona without my girlfriend to prance around with a fat loser on youtube.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat May 26, 2018 3:35 pm

Whatever this is, it's making Lordfat's podcast look interesting in comparison...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.