Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:45 pm

All the more reason to gib wall now, you old fat lazy boomer cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:05 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 pm
I do think the next election won't be as much of a landslide as people think, I'm guessing democrats are "woke" now and will actually go and vote instead of thinking there candidate will win. I honestly expect record voting numbers
This I doubt. Voting requires effort. Virtue signalling on Twitter does not
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:31 am

Trump will not be primaried. The dems have nothing. They have no one. They have zero platform besides hating trump. Everything is going amazingly well for trump and the country right now. Yes things can change but right now the economy is doing great as is the stock market, the unemployment rate is the lowest in decades, and foreign policy is going amazingly well also. NAFTA finally scrapped with new USMC deal better for us, diplomacy with north korea going better than any past administration, and we basically tore up Obama's Iran cocksucking deal. The dems have fuck all to run on. Even social issues will be limited for them since they can't run on gay marriage anymore. Their platform boils down to: We want to weaken our borders and welcome in any and all the criminals and rapists from mexico, central, and south america in an attempt to flood the country with democrat voters and cheap labor to put citizens out of work. This will, of course, only work with die hard dems that were going to vote for them no matter what anyway.

TLDR...4 more years for Trump.

Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:05 am
mad bum wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 pm
I do think the next election won't be as much of a landslide as people think, I'm guessing democrats are "woke" now and will actually go and vote instead of thinking there candidate will win. I honestly expect record voting numbers
This I doubt. Voting requires effort. Virtue signalling on Twitter does not
Even if they did, what then? Wow, even more Dem votes in Jew York and Commiefornia. The stream of Commiefornians moving to other states to ruin them is easily evened out by libshits from somewhere else making their dream of living (badly) in L.A. a reality.
Plus, the reason why Trump got voted in the first place hasn't disappeared. If anything, there's even more of a reason to vote "Fuck You!" to shitlibs.
The ball is wild!