Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:10 am

The autism of Pat's fans never cease to amaze me. I'm glad he's getting BTFO in the comments for this garbage.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:24 am

I fucking hope YouTubers won’t replace real actors. I prefer people who go through years of training and mentor under other actors rather than random kids who can work a camera are constantly reassured that they’re perfect in every way and never have to change because “it’s not being true to yourself.”

Any time I see YT Originals in my feed, I click the X to clear it. “Got it, we won’t show this to you again.” Sure, you fuckers.
ALLISON PREGLER IS COMPLICIT. ALLISON PREGLER IS COMPLICIT. ALLISON PREGLER IS COMPLICIT. ALLISON PREGLER IS COMPLICIT. ALLISON PREGLER IS COMPLICIT. AD INFINITUM.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:30 am

Ideally actors will be replaced by nothing, we'll all stop watching scripted kahntent and we'll pretend the last century never happened.

da PAC Nigguh

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:41 am

YouTube made a movie staring Logan Paul. How'd that work out for them?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:49 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:41 am
YouTube made a movie staring Logan Paul. How'd that work out for them?
You mean they made a rehash of a popular movie plot. Calling that trash fire a movie is a disgrace to the concept. Doubly so since the twist, at the end, was that all of the kids who get, "killed," just get used to make iPads.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:56 am

Havent seen any "real" actors that can act in a long time anyway but these youtubers are probably even worse.
I dont directly respond to guests, stop being a pussy and sign up or piss off.

Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:56 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:56 am
Havent seen any "real" actors that can act in a long time anyway but these youtubers are probably even worse.
Somehow they are.
The ball is wild!

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:10 pm

It isn't about actors vs. Youtubers, you dinguses. It's about writers and directors.

YouTube movies and series fail because they don't have real writers, so they have some asshole write a clichéd Hollywood mockery script that is even worse than actual Hollywood trash. And who'll direct that hot mess? A succesful and serious film director? Fuck no. Some vlogger and his film school drop out friend.

I kinda like Pat The Nes Punk. I don't really care for his reviews that much and sometimes his opinions are infuriating, but at least he stands by them and I can respect that. He seems more legit than most Youtubers and has gotten into trouble with some of his e-friends in the past for giving it straight and not bullshitting around.
That retro video game console nonsense disaster especially made me respect Pat a lot more. He called it a scam and said that YouTube gamers who promoted it are at fault as well.

It was pretty funny to see AlphaOmegaSin call Pat a "clickbaiter". I suppose irony went right over his head, being a manlet that he is.
- and that's a good thing.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:20 pm

AssimanReturns wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:10 pm
It isn't about actors vs. Youtubers, you dinguses. It's about writers and directors.
The title directly states, "will Youtubers replace actors."
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:44 pm

uh no Im not a retard. I can see the difference between bad writing and bad acting, hollywood sucks at both for a long time now.
I dont directly respond to guests, stop being a pussy and sign up or piss off.