Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:51 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:15 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:38 pm
These NES SNES worshipping niggers pander to nostalgia, can't do that with untranslated jap shit.
I mean, there are fan translations for so much stuff these days (though not Maka Maka):
http://www.romhacking.net/translations/
But that would mean using ROMs and Pat is against that for some stupid reason. Also, he'd actually have to play some of these games to write about them.
The reason is so he can be an elitist cunt and act better than the majority of gamers for arbitrary reasons and also continue to pretend his raer gaymes are worth more than they are.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:29 pm
[Pat is just as shit, plus he doesn't have the benefit of an ax wound between his legs thirsty beta males will give him attention for.
Back in the day he used to hire whores, parade them in his videos and kiss them on camera.
That eventually ended after he teamed up with that greasy cuck with glasses

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:19 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:51 pm
The reason is so he can be an elitist cunt and act better than the majority of gamers for arbitrary reasons and also continue to pretend his raer gaymes are worth more than they are.
I mean, I have an Everdrive N8 and also an NES Mini. My digital games collection almost certainly dwarfs Pat's physical collection and the only room it takes up is an SD card. Any uber-rare game he has, I probably have. I don't see how this guy is any better than me.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:03 pm

Lumping this here since it's retro shit.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... oject_link

>regular youtube show isnt going anywhere

So what they are basically doing is using other people's money to try and weasel there way on TV and are making this movie as a "pilot" that they can show to TV networks, they want this movie to actually be on netflix and shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:03 pm
>regular youtube show isnt going anywhere
How often have I heard that one from an e-begging IN?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BobbyBoucher

Post by BobbyBoucher » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:27 pm

It's time for another Pat "Learn to Code" Contri update:
  • cupodcast 146:
    • Vonnie drives a Chevy hatchback.
    • Pat's answering machine interrupts yet another podcast. (third time)
    • Pat calls NE Patriots cheaters.
    • Pat mentions beer Game of Throne ad.
      • On one of his Not So Common podcasts, he said he didn't watch the show.
      • That might have changed, but it's equally likely he's just talking about it because it's popular.
    • Pat doesn't understand why Twitch's most popular streamer, ninja, would be in an NFL commercial.
      • Money, Pat, money.
    • Pat says he met Projared, James Rolfe, and Spoony at his first(?) Screw Attack Con.
      • But is now only friends with one of them.
    • pat and ian respond to a letter complaining about the tranny charity stream segment:
      • tranny charity stream was technically gaming, says Pat
      • "catholics shouldn't reference crusades," says Ian.
      • "YouTube audience is toxic," says Pat.
        • says they should avoid addressing PewDiePie's "racist outburst of the week" because of reaction
      • "our gaming podcast isn't about gaming, despite the fact it's the only reason anyone pays attention to us"
      • They "do call outs" of a "fucking entertainment medium".
      • Pat feels bad someone thinking this way because it shows "rigid thinking".
    • Pat thinks Nintendo switch is powerful enough to play xbox games "especially with cloud stuff"
      • Pat's wrong. The Switch is effectively a weak or mid-tier cell phone.
        • iPhones and other high-end Androids can produce over 500 Gflops, while the Switch is only 150 mobile or 400 docked.
        • However, the Switch may have better thermal dissipation compared to a phone, so may be better for long duration gaming.
        • If he means game streaming, that can be done to practically any device, including smart TVs if they can support controller input.
        • This is what happens when you don't play modern games.
    • pat complains about DC film universe
      • Pat is basically the fourth member of the Nerd Crew.
      • Most of the Marvel/X-Men movies are mediocre films that appeal to manchildren.
    • They make a jab their opinions about games are anti-american, mocking their detractors.
    • During "why did geek culture become big" segment:
      • Pat think he's a millenial, but those start in '81 or '82. Pat is firmly a Gen X Boomer.
      • They basically admit that geek culture is only acceptable when it has been fully commoditized and watered-down to the point normies can understand it.
    • pat played RE4 and LA Noire, considers them modern games
  • cupodcast 147:
    • Now they are penciling in the 2018 Marathon for March 9th/10th.
      • Ian suggested they could do marathon specials such as air only the 6th hour from every marathon.
        • Pat claims this would require a lot of editing.
          • He's wrong. It's easy to chop out the sixth hour from a set of files can be done with FFMPEG, you only need to make sure the starting time is correct.
    • ~9:15 Pat fed noodles to his family cat.
    • Activision-Blizzard layoff
      • briefly mention diablo immortal but try to avoid talking about it
    • violent game tax
      • ian calls for gun control
        • he also says "[something] obama coming for you guns, not your games"
      • pat was called old man for his objection to mortal kombat violence
    • Pat still has his Cabbage Patch Doll from when he was a kid.
    • on streaming services vs. cable:
      • boomer pat still has cable
      • ian basically confirms pat uses at&t
      • unfortunately, cable companies are ISPs, and they'll mess with service to drive profitability (data caps, raising prices, etc.)
    • They mention having gaming laptops (about two years old).
      • On top of the MacBook pat owns (which he uses Bootcamp to run Windows and hadn't logged into Mac OS X for a year)
        • Plus he made a gaming PC after buying his new house, since he was complaining about GPU prices.
  • cupodcast 147 aftershow:
    • there was a previous cu podcast by other guys that Pat basically stole the name from
    • Pat is now 5'10 192 lbs, up from 180 a month or two ago.
      • Pat hopes it's muscle, but it is probably fat. "Fat Contri"
    • The guys pirated wirecast for most previous marathons (but did pay for it twice).
      • they spent $600 on Wirecast when they did pay for it.
      • Pat wonders how OBS can be free.
    • Pat wonders how to install WADs on the Steam version of Doom.
    • Pat again hints that he needs this book to help pay his mortgage.
      • Maybe he shouldn't have bought a $1.2 million single family home?
    • Pat says he called out Spoony one year, (thinks it was 2012).
      • Pat's a hypocrite given that's what ReviewTech did to him.
  • cupodcast 148:
    • In the Sealed Mario game segment, Pat was offered around $80,000 for his Gold NWC cart.
      • I can't remember where he said it, but Pat paid under $10k (probably around $7500) for a rare game.
        • I don't know if it it was he grey cart NWC or gold one, though.
        • Either way, he's really been good at flipping games.
    • Pat says Fortnite will decline from here on out.
      • That's not good news for the Epic store which is gambling on the massive player base.
    • They also discuss the Carlton Dance lawsuit.
      • The only hope of such a lawsuit would be if Carlton had trademarked the dance.
    • Nothing much happens in this episode
      • They argue about Tetris.
      • It's only an hour long. Very lazy for a work-from-home job Pat.
    The fact Pat bought such a small house for $1.2 million is pretty god-damned amazing. Even people on the 2017 marathon were commenting on his mortgage, and Pat made references to buying a house in Ohio instead. Or basically anywhere else.

I looked around and there are some better houses out there if Pat looked outside San Diego. Here's a 4,000 sq ft house for $900k. Here's a 3200 sq ft for $990k. Both look way cooler than that piece of shit he bought.

I understand Pat could only buy houses on the market a year ago, but there had to be something better. A larger house would be beneficial for a work-from-home podcaster/writer who needs a lot of space for a game collection and podcast room. He would only need Ian to commute 20 minutes once a week. Christ, that's basically what James Rolfe and Mike Matei do.

I've also finished listening to the 2017 marathon. Here are some highlights:
    • Pat says the music in Orb 3D is absolutely awful, about Tallarico quality. (Audio clip.)
      • Pat talked about someone behind their back, someone he worked with on The Video Game Years.
      • I guess Pat doesn't have a leg to stand on after his complaints against ReviewTech and others.
    • Pat says you don't need statues to learn about the Civil War. (Audio clip.)
    • During a game of Family Feud, Ian uses the phrase "anal in the kitchen". (Audio clip.)
    • When playing North vs South for the third of fourth time, Pat says the Confederacy got off light and they should have all been "strung up". (Audio clip.)
      • Pat "The North remembered: the South dismembered" Contri
    • They laugh at the suggestion they "keep politics out of video games". (Audio clip.)
    • They complain about Pat Sajak. Ian calls him a piece of shit. (Audio clip.)
    • Ian also said Steve Harvey is a piece of shit.
    • Pat says Mega Man is all branding. It's the Sky Vodka of video games.
    • Pat corrects "illegal alien" as "undocument residents".
    • Vonnie tells someone in chat to fuck off when they say the 2-on-2 hockey game is "fats vs thins". (Vonnie is fat.)
    Guest wrote:
    Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:59 pm
    All Christmas movies take place during Christmas, dummy. It's a movie about a guy trying to reconnect with his family during Xmas. Just because it has explosions and you're too old to enjoy anything that wasn't made in the '60s doesn't change that. Christ, you're a bigger fag than Cuntri.
    It was released in June. Holiday movies are usually released around the time they take place.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:11 pm

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:27 pm
The fact Pat bought such a small house for $1.2 million is pretty god-damned amazing. Even people on the 2017 marathon were commenting on his mortgage, and Pat made references to buying a house in Ohio instead. Or basically anywhere else.

I looked around and there are some better houses out there if Pat looked outside San Diego. Here's a 4,000 sq ft house for $900k. Here's a 3200 sq ft for $990k. Both look way cooler than that piece of shit he bought.
I still can't believe that house is 1.2 mil when it's ass to ass to his other houses, minds well be renting when your neighbor is only 10 feet away from your walls.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:45 pm

Great job as always, Bobby. Odin knows I couldn't soldier through those cunt's podcasts. Pat and Ian are perfect examples of why Commiefornia needs to get nuked. Go grab the pumas and other wildlife, wall it off and throw the biggest thermonuclear warhead you can find on it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:25 pm

Is he saying the Patriots dosed the Rams' Gatorade so they'd suck and not score any points? Patriots haters are the new edge lords.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:25 pm
Is he saying the Patriots dosed the Rams' Gatorade so they'd suck and not score any points? Patriots haters are the new edge lords.
They are called Patriots so they are all evil Nazis.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!