Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ChangeTheChunnel

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:16 am

Gotta love how these assholes think CA had a moral obligation to tell the world about an alleged rapist. Have they ever heard of liability? Was a lawyer called in after the victim went to CA? Would they have advised CA management to keep quiet about it, especially if the victim didn’t want to go to the cops? Seriously, I’m curious. I’m seeing all this shit about how they should have done this or that, when nobody is thinking about how the law might operate in a case like this.

And his attitude of “fuck the victims’ wishes.” “You can say something without outing the victims.” Sure, but it won’t stop the internet from speculating like they’re doing now. Curly haired fucker forgot how asspies operate online.

GoddesAllison

Post by GoddesAllison » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:22 am

It would've resulted in a Lindsey got raped by jewwario story

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:50 pm

GoddesAllison wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:22 am
It would've resulted in a Lindsey got raped by jewwario story
Now THAT's an anniversary move we could watch.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:47 pm

Yeah, if the alleged victim won't go to the police, then what can they do. JW is innocent until proven guilty. They can't go around telling cons and employers he's a rapist without getting sued.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:46 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:47 pm
Yeah, if the alleged victim won't go to the police, then what can they do. JW is innocent until proven guilty. They can't go around telling cons and employers he's a rapist without getting sued.
NOT ON THE SJWINTERNET HE"S NOT!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:01 am
Also guys, ASS is dutch.
Is he? I'll have to get in touch with him. Kenshiro is fighting the Dutch right now in the current manga. He's killing Dutchmen left and right, but he's met a mad scientist Dutchman with a weird name that I can't translate with a martial art that rivals his Hokuto Shinken.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:20 pm

Pat also knew, jesus, when you think this asshole couldn't be a shitter person

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:32 pm

Pat brought up an interesting point that JW acted like a patriarchal figure to these fan girls at conventions. JW didn't have a dad growing up, so that can explain why he would act so nice to everyone since that's all he knew.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:34 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:32 pm
Pat brought up an interesting point that JW acted like a patriarchal figure to these fan girls at conventions. JW didn't have a dad growing up, so that can explain why he would act so nice to everyone since that's all he knew.
wtf how are having no father figure and playing a father figure to strangers related?? And then fiddle and rape them when he gained their trust? Yeah classic form of grooming disgusting piece of shit

"patriarchal figure to these fan girls " just sounds as a bad excuse why such an old dude would be hanging around with teen girls. gtfoutta here before I smack you with this nonsense attempt at damage control man

edit: the guy wasnt even mature ffs... a 35?? year old behaving like a 15 year old is giving anyone a fatherfigure idea? Some of you here seriously have no critical thinking skills its pathetic.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:34 pm
Osterzone wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:32 pm
wtf how are having no father figure and playing a father figure to strangers related?? And then fiddle and rape them when he gained their trust? Yeah classic form of grooming disgusting piece of shit

"patriarchal figure to these fan girls " just sounds as a bad excuse why such an old dude would be hanging around with teen girls. gtfoutta here before I smack you with this nonsense attempt at damage control man

edit: the guy wasnt even mature ffs... a 35?? year old behaving like a 15 year old is giving anyone a fatherfigure idea? Some of you here seriously have no critical thinking skills its pathetic.
What I mean is, he only had his mom raising him. Moms tend to not discipline and just coddle. He only had a concept of what a dad is supposed to be.