Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:27 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:13 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:19 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:10 pm
You will barely see a NES Cunt video. 1 if 2 you are lucky in a year.
That's more than I've seen in my entire life.
How I envy you.

That fucker took pot shots at me in his Wolfenstein video.
The only Pat shit I ever saw was the AVGN Nintendo World Championships shit.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:53 pm

Don't forget Pat's literal [weird flex but okay] when he went on pawn stars just to show off his world championships.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:55 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Which Wolfenstein are we talking about? 3D, RTCW, the garbage after that or the top soy current shit?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:00 am

Wolfenstein is such a frustrating series, because everyone acts like it has never been better, when the reality is the new ones are fucking awful. I feel like the one-eyed man in the land of the blind. Nobody will ever recognize a problem with it, which means the series can't ever become good again.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:09 am

It can feel that way when normally okay people like GmanLives are also total Bethesda drones.
Anyone that tells you that a Wolfenstein after RTCW is good is a liar and a faggot. Same goes for any Duke Nukem or Blood that's not in the Build engine and any Doom not in the Doom engine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:08 am

So who'd win in a boxing match? Pat or Larry?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:21 am

Guru Larry wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:19 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:10 pm
You will barely see a NES Cunt video. 1 if 2 you are lucky in a year.
That's more than I've seen in my entire life.
How I envy you.

Pat is a bitch.

It's a shame because unlike others here I actually liked his videos. Now the videos are terrible. They went downhill after he got rid of Rob. Maybe I just liked Rob more due to his put downs of Pat.

His new videos he just comes off as an ass. Complaining about the 1% in Wall Street Kid. Taking shots at Larry in Wolfenstein 3d. Attacking ReviewTechUSA and anyone who was against Diablo Immortal on his SNES Doom video. Comes off as arrogant.

But it shouldn't be surprising from the Wired article you guys put up. He literally says the reason he started doing Pat the NES Cunt videos are because he thought everyone else doing them was dumbasses and he was the only one who knows how to do them right.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:59 am

And who could forget the ultimate cringe crossover video: Pat and Spoony reviewing Highlander Endgame. Two terrible people making a terrible video about a terrible movie.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:10 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:55 pm
Guru Larry wrote:
Which Wolfenstein are we talking about? 3D, RTCW, the garbage after that or the top soy current shit?
Knowing Pat refuses to do acknowledge any games made after 1995, I'm guessing it was that shitty SNES port that's set in the Gulf war and no Hitler.

His original videos used to have some charm, in a late '00s TGWTG kinda way, but since he got the dreaded YouTube USI Ego, they're just terrible, lazily made, poorly researched trash.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:00 am
Wolfenstein is such a frustrating series, because everyone acts like it has never been better, when the reality is the new ones are fucking awful. I feel like the one-eyed man in the land of the blind. Nobody will ever recognize a problem with it, which means the series can't ever become good again.
The last Wolfy I genuinely enjoyed was Return to Castle Wolfenstein, that felt like a proper AAA game and was the only video game in history where medics are of any essential use on a team in multiplayer. Everything after suffers from 90s FPS franchise disease: "abandoned IP, dumped to some other upstart dev to make a shitty follow up", ALA Quake 4, Shadow Warrior, Blood Etc, (now even PREY and RAGE 2, even though that was more recent)

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:46 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:10 am
The last Wolfy I genuinely enjoyed was Return to Castle Wolfenstein, that felt like a proper AAA game and was the only video game in history where medics are of any essential use on a team in multiplayer. Everything after suffers from 90s FPS franchise disease: "abandoned IP, dumped to some other upstart dev to make a shitty follow up", ALA Quake 4, Shadow Warrior, Blood Etc, (now even PREY and RAGE 2, even though that was more recent)
My ninja

I could go on all day about how much I miss ROTC and Enemy Territory, holy shit did those games take years away of my life.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]