Pat the NES Cunt

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Pat the NES Cunt

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:34 pm

The only people who ever get fucked over by economic collapse is the working class. Sure the gubment leeches feel it but I don't want to loose everything I saved up for.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:11 pm
Im sure theres plenty of obscure Japo SNES games that nobody had ever played, but its not anything Pat would ever play or "enlighten" us on.
Yeah, I was going to say that.
These sorts of books usually only cover the US market. Maybe they'll throw in a few Euro games. They almost never cover the Super Famicom games because that takes research and these types are always too lazy.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:45 pm
I think I found just the right thing what Pat's commie friend needs since he seems constantly butthurt about something on the podcast :lol:
SpoilerShow
Doge Walker advertised these in one of his sponsored videos.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:44 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:45 pm
I think I found just the right thing what Pat's commie friend needs since he seems constantly butthurt about something on the podcast :lol:
SpoilerShow
Doge Walker advertised these in one of his sponsored videos.
Can't fault him for that. Doge knows his audience and that they're the type of people who need help wiping their butts.

I still don't understand how the fuck Pat has fans, let alone fans who keep paying for his bullshit.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:06 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:11 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:00 pm
Isn't everything said about the SNES and its games already what there is to say?
Im sure theres plenty of obscure Japo SNES games that nobody had ever played, but its not anything Pat would ever play or "enlighten" us on.
Hundreds of them.
Just looking at the jrpg genre, there are at least 100 games that were never officially translated.
Entire franchises that were famous over there and no one has ever heard of over here.
But it's not like Pat the moronic tard knows about any of that

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:12 pm

I guess he and his ilk stick with US releases to safe on import shipping fees.
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:41 pm
I still don't understand how the fuck Pat has fans, let alone fans who keep paying for his bullshit.
He managed to do crossovers with James and Noah when both were still in their prime.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:12 pm
Guest wrote:
He managed to do crossovers with James and Noah when both were still in their prime.
Lupa did crossovers with Doge and Noah (if you count the crossover movies) and Marz did crossovers with Linkara. Barely helped them at all and Pat is just as shit, plus he doesn't have the benefit of an ax wound between his legs thirsty beta males will give him attention for.

I saw his crossovers back in the day and there was absolutely nothing there that made me want to watch the guy on his own. Terrible actor with no charisma whatsoever.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:29 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lupa did crossovers with Doge and Noah (if you count the crossover movies) and Marz did crossovers with Linkara. Barely helped them at all
not even close to the same thing you stupid guestfag

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
It doesn't seem that hard to get SFC games on eGay but I doubt Pat has any. These NES SNES worshipping niggers pander to nostalgia, can't do that with untranslated jap shit. He ain't playing no Maka Maka.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:38 pm
These NES SNES worshipping niggers pander to nostalgia, can't do that with untranslated jap shit.
I mean, there are fan translations for so much stuff these days (though not Maka Maka):
http://www.romhacking.net/translations/
But that would mean using ROMs and Pat is against that for some stupid reason. Also, he'd actually have to play some of these games to write about them.
お前はもう死んでいる。